CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 31

TROYE'S POV

Elisha Aphrodite Callisto Gryffon. The woman i met when i have nothing. The woman i have when i have nothing. The woman who help me when i have nothing. Getting bullied, getting punch, getting kick and everyone hates me the most. I don't have a friends neither family. I have nothing. I am completely nothing.

Making fun of me, making fun of my mother because she's a whore. Even though it's not me saakin lahat ang sisi. In order for me not to getting bullied kailangan kong maging katulong ,utus utusan, and anything that's inappropriate for a someone like me.

No one help me, no one talk to me, and no one cares for me. But one day when i was getting bullied someone help me, someone stood up for me. A beautiful woman, stunning, and a dangerous person. She scared those bulliers just like nothing. I didn't saw fear in her glowing eyes and i find it attractive and hot. The way she look at those bully and scare them it got me happy. I mumbled "finally, someone stood up for me." I was happy because of it. For the first time, after 17 years someone look at those jerks just like nothing.

The reason why i am always getting bullied was because of my eyes. My monster eyes, people hate them. That's why i grow my hair just to hide this. I hide everything even my face. Hiding everything make me feel safe.

The woman who help me was 20 years old. Pinakain niya ako ng libre at dahil sa sobrang hiya ko ay umalis ako. And i found out that she's the step-sibling of my twin friend. She's the daughter of my boss. She hate her twin sibling. And i know that Alexander and Alexandra hates her too. But Elisha is acting like it was nothing for her. She's like provoking the twin with her power.

Elisha was the boss. She's the queen and i know that you can't compare her with anyone. she's dangerous and amazing. I can't stop complimenting her. That day i met her, i saw her lying in the swing at the garden. She's peacefully sleeping and I can't stop looking at her. She's so innocent when she sleeps and she's beautiful. She's gorgeous.

I was sitting in the sofa when someone awake Elisha. I followed her by my gaze, I can't stop looking ate her even when she's eating and sitting. She answered her father like nothing. Everything is nothing for her. Kinakalaban niya ang ama niya na walang katakot takot na lahat kami sa bahay ay nanginginig na pag tinawag ng ama niya ang pangalan namin.

I was shock when we became classmates and I'm happy at the same time. I never thought that she's tha same year with me. But I can't stop smiling because of her. She's kind and Smart. Elisha is close with chester and I'm glad she has a friend in her first day. But i can guess that the twins doesn't like her. They hate her. They hate their sister. When she bump into Ryuu's chess i thought she's in danger but seems like she's not. Nakakahiya na tatabi siya saamin because we're just nothing.

The Three of us are getting bullied. But when someone approach us? It's like nothing for her. She's so amazing even though I'm terrified. I'm scared that she might be one of us but it turns out that she's the one who'll help us. I'm glad that she's just watching me getting bullied and it's fine with me. I don't need her help, I'm used to this and I'm used to everything.

I punch Ryuu because of Elisha. They have been targeting Elisha and i heard him insulting Elisha and calling her a bitch. She has nothing to do with our problem. I don't want her to get involved with this. Everyday at school my life is messy. Begging those bully not to hurt me, begging them not to hurt the twins,not to hurt people. Even Elisha, kahit nakakahiya lahat ay gagawin ko wag lang madamay ang mga tao na nasa paligid ko dahil saakin.

I was froze when Chester help us and end up getting  beat up just like us. But the most thing that scare me is Elisha, she stop Ryuu just like nothing. She make their body froze just like nothing. Getting stab is just nothing for Elisha. I stayed outside and can't hear nothing. We want to know if Elisha's okay, after she came out the Dean's office ay maayos naman siya at okay naman.

After that i finally left but someone grab me and it was my cousin. My cousin and family blame me for everything, like it was my fault and not my mother. My mother who almost rape me everyday, the person i hate the most. The person i never wish to be existed in my life. Dahil sa kanya lahat ay pinandidirian ako. Lahat ay kinamumuhian ako.

The day at the Art Exhibit i found out that she has a boyfriend. Why i didn't think about it in the first place? Wala naman akong chance kahit wala pa siyanv boyfriend. But i never think about ruining their relationship. I am happy for her, as long as she's by my side I'm okay with that. But unang tingin palang alam ko ng sasaktan ng lalaki si Elisha, i can feel that's he's a Playboy and everyone hates him. I guess Elisha knows it but why didn't she break up with him? I don't know why but Elisha would end up hurting because of him.

Losing my Scholar is like losing my life. I did everything just to be smart, i need to graduate but seems like many people doesn't want me. I was ready to die but someone help me, and i really hate the fact that it was Elisha, i really hate the fact she's helping me. I always wanted to die, i always want that. But when i have my chance someone help me. That's why i get angry. I want to end this bullshit and left here. But what i can do? She already save me.

Nahulog ako sa babaeng hindi naman ako gusto. Sa babaeng pinaglaruan lang ako, i didn't care but the fact that they played with me is the thing i can't face. They played me like I was a toy. I was hurt. In the end i thought she would same me but Elisha save me, Cassandra runaway and let me die here, it's funny but Elisha is my savior.

I was scared, but i was more terrified when my mother came home. I have no choice to go home. And when i came home... She raped me, again and again. She played me, binaboy at sinaktan niya ako. Pinagsasmpal at binugbog. No one believe me and no one save me. But there's this one person who look for me and save me. She save me from the hell. She save me from my rapist mother. She took me away from my mother and i am relieved. She didn't asked questions, she save me and even i hesitate na madadamay siya ay sumama ako. I was safe when I'm with her. I am relieved when I'm with her.

It's my first time drinking and i was so happy that she's with me. I am grateful to have a person beside me. Elisha became my comfort zone ever since she came here. Puno ng sugat ang katawan ko pero lahat ng iyon ay wala lang pag siya na ang kasama ko. I am not hesitating when she's asking me if i'm okay. Iiyak agad ako sa tuwing nandyan siya. I like the fact that para kaming magkapatid, i know na kapatid lang ang turing siya saakin but me? No. It's a big no.

It's my first time that someone touch me so i couldn't hold back. She touch me just and i can't stop wanting it more. Ever since she touch me i can't stop touching myself too. But I'm not that horny... Elisha help me to fix everything. She help me to sue my mother and she help me to change but i am a coward.

The day she came home after her vacation ay she saved us, she save us from getting beat up from her Father. She stood for us just like nothing. And i was sure of everything, i really like this woman. I really like her. She came to me when i am just a nothing. She's asking me if i'm okay everytime she saw me. That's the thing i like about her. And i want her to know that. But she rejected me, so i choose to distance myself.

×××

Thank you for reading! Always take care of yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: @𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝_𝐦𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: @𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝_𝐦𝐞