CHAPTER 74

CHAPTER 74

Elisha's POV

AFTER 5 YEARS...
Here i am... For the third time coming back in the Philippines. I'm so sick of this. Standing here looking at them being successfully rich. My family... Its been so long since i left them without a word, without a goodbye. I know i am crazy for being here but i need this, for them. No one will recognize me and no one will pay attention to me. This is what i want and that's all i care about.

I walked in the hallway like no one know me. As the man opened the door for me, before going inside i tell myself 'do this, for them' i said in my mind and goes inside.

Everybody's eyes on me. I didn't even bother about them being shock. I look at them especially Tito Hendrix, My grandparents, my family... It's been so long. I wanted to cry and hug them. I want to cry so bad. I miss them so much.

"Wow just wow." Hindi makapaniwalang sabi ni Alexandra. You have a son now yet you're still childish.

"Tito... Sorry to bother you but i don't want to cause trouble here." I finally said it.

"It's selfish for me leaving here so isantabi nalang natin yun. I'm just here to fix things." I explained even though everybody is looking at me. Specially Tita Jeanette na umiiling.

"What things?" He said coldly and that hurts me.

"I want to properly give my property in the Company to Elayne and all my assets and share that i own in Callisto and Gryffon Company." I said and look at my Dad. My dad who's really healthy now because of my blood.

"And give my position as CEO to Mace and give the position of COO to Tita Jeanette." Ther were all shock.

"Now you're finally cutting ties with us?" Alexander said and Siofra his wife is holding him. They also have a son now.

"Bakit ngayon pa? Bakit hindi pa noon? Noong umalis ka at hindi ngayon na babalik ka na parang wala lang?" Alexandra said and Mace was holding her.

"Stop all of you." Tita Alexia said.

"For what Elisha?" Tito Hendrix ask me.

"Everybody was shock when you enter that door and you're just going to say that. After leaving and coming back now, that's all you can say?" He said and stood up.

"Can you even bother explaining to us and apologize for leaving?" Tanong nito and this is the first time i saw his eyes lighting.

"All i need is to sign. Wala ng ibang mangyayari. That's all i want and you can forget me forever." I said.

"Wow. Just wow. I can't believe my sister gave birth to a child like you." Everyone gasp when he said that but ano pa bang aasahan ko?

When he's about to leave ay pinigilan ko ito. I just can't let them leave or i can't leave here. I want to go back to Switzerland immediately. Someone is waiting for me there.

Lumuhod ako," Please... I'm begging." Nanginginig ang boses ko habang sinasabi yon at kahit alam kong kahihiyaan ang gagawin is a ko gagawin ko para sa kanila.

"Don't do this Elisha." Tita Alexia said and Tita Maeve help me to stand up. Tita Maeve and Tito Hendrix got married. Dad and Tita Alexia got married again too.

"For the last time. Please let me do my part here and let me go." Tears starting to fall in my eyes.

"I can't believe Athanasia's words are true." He said and looking at me.

"I now understand why she made that rule when you were born. The golden rule, Callisto's number 1 rule." Tito Hendrix said lahat naman sila ay nagtataka lalong lalo na ako.