CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

ELISHA'S POV

"What happened?" Nagmamadaling tanong nila Chester kasama si Alexander na may mga sugat parin.

"Alexandra was getting bullied my her classmates. I just found out this too." I said.

Chester approach Alexandra at ala-lang hinawakan ang mga sugat niya sa mukha while Alexander was frozen and didn't know what to do.

"That's why they stop bullying me..." He said.

"Dahil ang target nila ay si Alexandra." Nanginginig ang boses nito.

"Chester let's talk." As i said ay tumayo ito.

"Bantayan mo muna si Alexandra." I said to Alexander and he nodded.

Hinila ko sa labas si Chester.

"What will you do now?" He asked me.

"How to be their target?" I asked him.

"Well we saw the girls that I'm pretty sure na ikaw ang may gawa sa kanila so tomorrow maybe you will be the target." He said.

"Hindi ko muna sila papasukin and they will rest. Your a black belter right?" I asked him.

"How'd you know?" He asked me at gulat na gulat.

"I'm your senior stupid." Binatukan ko naman ito.

"Well let's fight sometime for you to prove." He said at sino ba naman ako para tumanggi.

...

Time Check | 6:30am

Kagabi rin ay nilipat namin sa bahay si Alexandra para doon na siya magpahinga. Nag take ng 1 week leave sa klase si Chester, Alexander and Alexandra.

Troye did the same, they are all learning self defense martial arts and at the same time tinutulungan nila si Troye about the case kasama ang si Jed na lawyer nila.

Today was Friday and i will enjoy this day before weekend. Mentally, Emotionally and Physically, get ready for those who bullied my friends.

"I'll get going." Paalam ko sa kanila.

"Ate becareful." Alexandra said.

"Of course i will." I said at nginitian sila.

Lumabas na ako at diretsong sumakay sa sasakyan ko.

Time Check | 7:00am

I arrived at exactly 7:00am at dumiretso sa klase ko. Chester was not with me at mag isa lang ako today.

I already talk to Tito Hendrix and he was aware sa gagawin ko ngayon. He was angry too about it at wala naman siyang magagawa dahil pinigilan ko siyang wag na sugurin si Dad at malalaman niya rin ito at ako na ang bahala.

I arrived at the front door of my room and i sigh bago pumasok.

"Seems like everyone is waiting for me." I smiled and said.

"Of course. We are here to welcome you!" They said and i smiled.

I glanced at the three I fought because of Alexandra. The three of them are looking at me and they are all smirking. May hawak ng cellphone yung isa sa kanila and i fake smile hehe.

"Welcome!" They all said.

"Blow your candle!" They added na out of curiosity ay napansin ko naman na may kakaiba sa cake pero i ignored it.

I bent down and fixed my hair. When i was about to blow the candle the one who's holding the cake was so fast and immediately try to slap the cake in my face, It happened so fast and everyone there just gasped in shock because of what i did.