CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 60

ELISHA'S POV

"You already watched the scandal diba? I never thought that she will do that to me. Ang dumi dumi ng tingin ko sa sarili ko. How could she do this to me? I thought my mother was the only one will do that thing to me." He explained.

Finally... After i kissed his forehead earlier ay naupo ito, nanahimik man siya pero nagsalita na ito. That's good to hear.

"Tell everything to me, when you left yes naging okay ako at kinaya ko. Ginawa ko lahat para maging maayos ang buhay ko and here i am thinking na akala ko ay hindi gagawin ni Ashira yun. My life became better already not until i stop courting her tapos i found out na ganon na pala ang nangyayari. She blackmailed me but i didn't care tapos when i came back i found out na kumakalat na yung scandal." He explained as i listen.

"Can i ask you something love?" I said and he nodded.

"Is your life became better when i left or it became more miserable?" I ask.

"I became happy. I changed myself hanggang sa maging maayos na ako." He answered as i smiled.

"Glad to hear that you didn't suffer much while I'm away that time." I said and hug him.

After Aydan fall asleep ay umalis na ako at lumabas ng kwarto. I called Mace to see what's happening now. Ashira, I'm going to make you pay.

"What's the progress?" i asked immediately after he answered.

"Ashira said that she is not the one who posted the Video. We thought na gawa gawa lang niya but it turns out that it's really true." Chester explained as i nodded.

"Then who was it?"
"It's her friends."  Friends??? Ashira's friends???

I can't really remember but i saw something that connected to her. Ashira's friend... I'm pretty sure na nakita kona sila. I know it, i remember it cleary. While thinking about it ay nakatulog nalang ako sa sobrang pagod.

...

I woke up and i saw that Troye is still asleep. I went shower and get dressed. I left Troye in the house because I know who it was already. While taking a shower earlier ay naalala kona kung sino ang mga ito.

There are two people that time in the parking lot and i know na pinag uusapan nila si Troye that time. That day happened nung mismong tinulak din ako ni Ashira. The day that i got hospitalized. Both of them are talking about the video that day right? The video that ruined my boyfriend's career and image. Now that malinaw na sakin ang lahat ay alam kona kung sino ang dapat tapusin. My phone vibrates and i looked at it.

Dahlia, Wanda, Aria, they are the girls at the parking lot. Si Dahlia at Wanda lang ang nag uusap noon pero seems like Aria was one of them na nag leak din ng video. All of them are nurses and Ashiras friends and classmates. They are not in the hospital right now kundi ay nasa isang painting place sila. Having time huh...

When i arrived at the place ay alam ko agad ang pupuntahan even though it's not familiar to me. While walking and looking at the rooms ay i can tell that people their are looking at me. I know I'm pretty, bitches.

I arrived at the room and enter. Si Dahlia agad ang hinanap ko because she is the one who uploaded the video and Wanda and Aria are the one who spread the video.

Magkakatabi sila and this bitches are happily laughing huh, how can they smile when they ruined someones image. Sa mga ngiti nila ay nag init anh dugo ko. Lumapit ako sa tatlong babae na to na nagtatawanan at Dahlia looks at me.

And when our eyes met, i slapped her. Not twice but thrice. As everyone gasped ay tumayo so Wanda para sampalin ako pero tinulak ko ito.

"How dare y-!" Sigaw ni Aria at sinampal ko naman agad ito bago niya pa matapos ang sasabihin niya.