CHAPTER 65

CHAPTER 65

ELISHA'S POV

I woke up feeling great, wala na sa tabi ko si laloves kaya tumayo na ako. I change my napkin and wash my face. Bumaba ako sa hagdan at pumunta sa kusina where i saw them eating without ME?!?

"You guys are eating without me huh?" Pagbibiro ko sa mga ito at naupo.

"Troye said not to wake you up honey." Tita Maeve said and she's so sweet.

"You're making me feel bad for saying those words to you when we're at school." I said and she laugh.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you that time." I apologize sincerely and she nodded.

"It's not a big deal. I understand what you felt that time." I nodded to her response.

"Where's Aydan?" I ask.

"At the garden, playing guitar with Elayne." Lola said and i nodded.

Pumunta naman ako sa garden while holding the plate with a bread on top of it and a coffee. I saw them laughing together and seems they're enjoying it so i sat down and play with them.

"Never thought you're playing a guitar." Saad ko kay Aydan at tinignan naman nila ako.

"Good Morning Noona." Elayne greeted me.

"Same here hun." I smiled at her.

"I'm teaching Kuya Troye to play guitar po."

"Woah? Really, can you teach me too?"

"Sure po."

I saw Troye grab the bread and remove the edges of it at binigay saakin. I mumbled 'thank you' and he mumbled 'I love you'.

Minutes had passed and we already stop playing the guitar.

"I'm starting to hate that." Turo ko sa gitara.

"You're bad at playing guitar Noona." Elayne said and Troye laugh.

"Stop laughing." I glared at him and he seriously stop na ikinatawa namin pareho ni Elayne.

"Being the guitarist never suit you." I hear Alexandra said na ikinatingin ko.

"Troye suits being the guitarist." Mace said at wink at Troye.

"And being the guitar suits you sis." Alexander and Siofra said. I laugh but my smiled faded when i realized what they meant.

"What the f*cking hell?" Ikinalukot ng mukha ko dahil sa meaning ng sinabi nila.

"There's a kid here." I added and point out Elayne.

"I'm already 19 yrs Noona, i already know that things." She said and i can't believe.

"What did you say?" I hear Tita Maeve said.

"I said I'm going to help lola." We laugh when she said that at umalis.

Umakyat na ako sa taas para maligo so that i can spend time with my boyfriend. After i take a shower ay nagbihis na ako at tumingin sa salamin.

"I think I'm getting fat." I said at umikot ikot pa and then i saw Troye walking towards me at niyakap ako habang nakatalikod sabay pasok ng kamay niya sa soot kong shirt at hinawakan ang boobs ko.

"You're right. They're getting chubby." He said sabay pisil sa mga ito at nahiya naman ako.

"Oh right come here." I said at tinanggal ang mga kamay niya sa loob ng damit ko. Pinaupo ko siya sa kama at inusog yung salamin sa harap namin.