CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

TROYE'S POV

But hindi ko kaya, Alexandra got bullied even more. The bruise and everything lahat ay bumabalik saakin. Lahat ay sinaktan ako that's why i decided to change. Sinunod ko ang sinabi ni Elisha, i called my lawyer and we talk everything. I didn't go to school and we practice everything, we learn self defense and I'm ready to face everything. We help each other, naging malapit kami lalo ng kambal and even Elisha, naging close ang mga ito and they have no problem with each other na.

I am a coward, no one believed me. But someone cheered me up, it was her. "Go get your revenge. Destroy them. Destroy them all." That word got me up. I stood up infront of those people, i remove my cap and remove my shirt. Lahat ay pinakita ko at lahat ay sinabi ko. Sinabi ko lahat ng hinanakot ko sa kanila dahila alm kong hindi ako nag iisa. Lahat ay aayusin ko at aayusin ang lahat.

I am glad na wala ng bully sa school. I can't believe it. Wala ng balita about sa bully nag trending ang school at lahat at naayos na. My problem now is my mother... I was scared. Tinakot ako ng Nanay ko at lahat daw ay papatayin niya pag nanalo ako. I am not planning to win but because of Elisha, we won. The evidence na hawak niya ang nagpanalo saakin at akala ko tapos na ang lahat. We got kidnapped. Hinila ako ni Mama at dinala lahat kami sa isang lugar na hindi ko alam. Akala ko katapusan kona.

But someone save us. Someone save me again. And it was Elisha. The woman who always save me. Bilib ako sa lakas niya, bilib ako sa bawat galaw niya, lahat ng kilos niya ay nagulat ako. She's really a dangerous woman. She is a trouble for you. I couldn't imagine how she save me, i couldn't imagine how is my life if Elisha is not here.

She always save me but i couldn't save her. I couldn't comfort her. We couldn't comfort her. Finding the truth about her mother's death is the one thing she want to do. But she was hurt ans and she was tired. Ams i couldn't talk to her because kahit ako ay natakot. Lahat ay natakot sa kanya nung gabing iyon. Lahat ay natigil sakanya. Elisha 's eyes is glowing. Elisha is a gold one. A gold person. She's a pretty gold. It was all her Dad's fault and that's why Elisha is like that. Napuno siya ng galit at sakin at lahat ng iyon ay tinago niya. Pero napuno siya kaya lahat ay natigil dahil sa kanya.

I couldn't chase her but i did look for her at alam ko agad kung nasaan ko siya nakita. She was drunk in her house and instead entering ay hinintay ko siyang matapos umiyak at uminom. I just watch her to see if she's okay and ayos na saakin yun. Ayoko siyang pakialaman baka saakin niya pa maibuhos ang galit niya. Elisha is the type of person who can't control her anger.

I met her at the Mall and i can see that she's not okay. Nakakahiya man ay sumama ako sa kanya because she need my accompany. I know she's tired. I shouldn't asked her that pero i want to know, she's leaving and she will not come back. This will be the last time I'll saw her. This will be the last time will talk. And I'm afraid na baka hindi ko kaya na wala siya.

Nakita ko siyang nagmamadaling lumabas and she's in pain. She caught her boyfriend kissing Alexandra. It's her sister. And she couldn't believe it, i asked in my mind. Why would she settle for less. Bakit siya sasama sa ganoong lalaki? Bakit niya hihintaying magbago ang lalaki para sa kanya? She's beautiful at dapat ay iniingatan siya. I can't understand why her boyfriend cheated on her for so many times. You deserve the world Elisha. You deserve everything. Next time don't settle on a man like that.

I can feel she's in pain, ilang taon siyang nag hintay na magbago ang lalaking mahal niya. And i can feel that because that's how i feel when i am with Cassandra. But when she left me? I forget her easily. Nanaig ang pagmamahal ko ay Elisha. I understand why i love her. She's strong and independent woman, every man will like him. And i can't have my chance with her. I want to wait for her but she will not come back. I can't find her because i know she'll forget me easily. After all i am just nothing.

"I don't know how to start but let's say that this is my first time writing like this. Maybe consider this as a farewell letter something like that? Aydan Troye Elsher, thank you for the good memories and happy memories that we shared to each other. I had a great time being with you for the time being. I'm really thankful that i met someone like you who's brave and smart. Even though I'm not ready to say goodbye actually after we had our first night but i really need to comeback where i belong. I need to think and find myself. You became my happy pill ever since i came here. Well consider this house, this money, and this car my farewell gift to you. It's not that much but I know na matutulungan ka nito para sa pangarap mo. I want you to use this money para makapag aral ka and use this money to make those people who's looking down to you na kahangaan ka at kainggitan ka. Hayaan mo sila sa mga panlalait nila dahil one day you'll be successful and i am the first one na sobrang proud sayo. Always remember to take care of yourself ha? I will miss you and for the last time i love you. Don't worry about me and take care of yourself Troye, don't find me and do whatever you want because you will be my secret. My beautiful little secret. Goodbye for now but always remember that you will be in my memories and i will always treasure the memories that i created with you. See you soon my beautiful little secret."

FOUR YEARS PASSED... and that's the only letter that Elisha left that night. I woke up because of cold and when i open my eyes i can't find her anymore. Bumaba ako and that's where i saw the papers, keys, and cards. I can't believe that she gave me this much gift. I can't believe thag she's this rich.

Alexander now is the COO of Gryffon Company and Alexandra now is a famous influencer and Dancer. And I'm already an Intern at Master General Hospital and the Alexander and Alexandra already graduated at ako naman ay malapit ng matapos may mga inaasikaso lang ako so that i can finally be a resident doctor. Many things had changed of course after all 4 years passed right.

I'm already 21 and same with the twins. Things are getting better at kinakaya naman namin. Alexander has a girlfriend and Alexandra is still waiting for Chester but she has a boyfriend. And me? I am courting someone and she's my classmates. Almost 1 year narin siguro since ng umpisahan ko siyang ligawan pero hindi parin ako sinasagot. And I'm willing to wait for her because that's how much i loved her.

But still I'm waiting for an opportunity to meet Elisha. For god sake she's so famous now and multi-billionaire to added that she's already owns half of the Callisto Company and the fact that she has her own Company which is Auriferous Company meaning gold, containing gold, and all about gold. Au. Aurum. Gold. Wow just wow. She's a multi-billionaire and i can't believe na nakasama namin siya sa ilang buwan rin.

Everyone is proud if him. Araw araw milyones ang nailalabas niya at araw araw ay siya ang laman ng balita. But sge doesn't like cameras kaya hindi madalas makita ang mukha niya or hindi madalas ipakita. More like taga kuha lang ng pera si Elisha at mga employees niya na ang bahala sa media. That's how powerful she is.

"Get ready." Alexander said.

"The event is going to start." Siofra said.

"I'm so excited now that you're already the heiress of Dad assets!" Masayang sabi ni Alexandra habang nakahawak ang kamay sa boyfriend niya.

"They said that the CEO of Callisto Company will attend. That's why maraming reporters at mga dumalo ngayon." The girl that I'm courting said.

"You're so beautiful today Ashira." I whispered to her air at ngumiti naman siya.

×××

Thank you for reading! Always take care of yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me