CHAPTER 117

CHAPTER 117

ELISHA'S POV

"I am proud to be your wife and to join my life with yours. I support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live, I will be by your side. You are my one and only today and every day, my hubby." I whispered after our kiss and he look at me lovingly.

"I will laugh with you and comfort you during times of joy and times of sorrow. I promise to always pursue you, to fight for you, and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life. You are my one and only and I'm the luckiest person on Earth to call you mine, my wife." He answered beautifully as we hug each other and smiled.

...

Glad that everyone finish cleaning the wedding venue and it was very clean as they the staffpromised. Nakarating kami dito sa food venue ng masaya at enjoy na enjoy.

Nagpalit na kami ng hubby ko dahil basang basa rin kami. After i get change ay lumabas ako to approach the stage para magsalita at marinig ng mga tao rito how thankful i am.

"Please don't mind me and just enjoy the food. First of all thank you to my loving husband, family and friends who came to our wonderful wedding. Second to my special friends that aren't related to me, thank you for being here and you don't know how lucky i am to have you. Third thank you very much to our wedding organizer, staffs, videographers, photographers and all the people who help us to plan this wedding beautifully. I am grateful and happy for all of you. Especially i hope that you're enjoying your food and you can eat all this food all you want. Thank you again and have a beautiful night. Take care." I said and smiled. Everyone clap at bumaba ako sa stage to approach the staffs, videographers, and photographers kanina.

"Please enjoy this night to and eat well." I said and smiled.

"This was the best and beautiful wedding that we attend."
"It was the best and you are so kind."
"We are so honor to help you here."
"Thank you very much."
"Congratulations!"

I smiled as i hear thos words from them i was happy because they felt nice to talk to. I'm just worried that this was a lot of work for them that's why i want then to enjoy this night as a staffs too.

We enjoyed the night with our wedding videos and throwback pictures and videos plus dancing and singing and other stuff.

Kumakain na rin kami ni Hubby dito while i was laughing looking at our guests,family,and friends leaving a voicemails to my wedding day before sila umuwi. Ngumingiti nalang ako at nagpapaalam rin sa kanila.

May tumatanggap ng regalo na binibigay nila saamin and just wow. Napakarami at mamahalin ng mga ito and I can't wait to unboxed them.

My kids approach me and I smiled.

"Ang pretty and handsome naman ng mga anak ko." I said at ngumiti sila.

"Momma!" Tawag nila saakin.

"Yes?"

"Uhm... Can we stay at Philippines after this?" They ask.

"Why?"

"I want to play for a while at Daddy's house." Kaeya said and Koa nodded.

"Sure. We can stay there for a week pero when classes came, you must behave ha? No more buts na dapat." I said and they nodded.

"Can't you just live in the Philippines? Our home there." My husband said.

"We've been living here in Switzerland love. And you know how beautiful this place was. Even the kids wants to stay here." I explained.

"If they want to study in Philippines we can move out naman. So far let's not force them to leave here okay?" Tanong ko at tumango ito.

"Congratulations bro." Veilo said.

"Thanks." My husband answered.

"Elisha?" Tawag saakin ni Daddy.

"Hi Dad." Ngiting sagot ko.

"Congratulations anak." He said and tears are coming.

"You're Mommy will be so proud of you." Tita Alexia said and i smiled.

"Are you proud of me Dad?" Tanong ko.

"Of course. You made me proud, my princess." He finally called me that. It's been a decade since he called me that.

"We should go home and rest na." Tita Maeve said.

"You're right. The kids was already sleeping." Alexander said.

"Let's wrap up here and go home." I said and my husband nodded.

"Where are you going to stay?" Tanong ko.

"Hotel. We'll be leaving tomorrow morning naman." Veilo said at ganon rin ang naging sagot nila Alexander.

"The Elders will stay at your house." Siofra said and i nodded.

Nagpaalam na kami sa mga staff at sila na daw ang bahala roon. Tomorrow they will receive their payment and i don't even know kung magkano ang nagastos ng asawa ko sa lahat ng ito basta siya lang ang nagbayad sa lahat. Kahit bulaklak nalang ay bilhin ko ay hindi siya pumayag.

...

The next day me and Troye woke up finding out that everyone is gone even our kids was not here.

"Enjoy your honeymoon newlywed couple." It was said there at mukhang mag eenjoy nga kami nito.

×××

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me