CHAPTER 110

CHAPTER 110

TROYE'S POV

I didn't expect na maraming tao ang naghihintay sa sagot ko. We're live now and reporters and media are here. They are all waiting for me. For my answer.

I left early just to get ready the things. Thanks to Veilo and Elisha's Friends ay natulungan nila ako sa plano ko.

"Good morning. I am Aydan Troye Elsher holding a press conference to clear up the things the people misunderstand us." I stood up and cameras are flashing.

"Especially my kids and their mother. You are all aware that Elisha Aphrodite Callisto Gryffon was my woman." I said.

"I met Elisha when i had nothing. Especially money. I met her at my lowest. She watch me cried, beg, and to get hurt. Bullying was my memories in high school and Elisha saved me, save us. After that she left, coming back with the company she built and i had a woman i was courting that time but it didn't ended well. To summarize Elisha and I became a couple, i was so happy having her by my side. Her father got hospitalized and a problem was built between us. Elisha had to leave not knowing she's pregnant, Elisha tried to come back but because of me ay hindi nangyari iyon. Elisha came back after 5 years and has a twin." I said.

"Zeev Koa Gryffon Elsher and Zahavi Kaeya Gryffon Elsher are my kids. My twin. They just turned 5 and they are cute. To tell all of you that they are my kids. And i can prove that." I added.

"Elisha save me from being bullied, from being hurt and being rape... Yes i was raped. By my own mother. My mother is a whore and she rape me so many times. Elisha help me to put her to jail and because of Elisha i was able to move on. I was able to stand up again because she and her family believed me until the end. None of my family did that. We are not blood related but still they treat me as their." I explained.

"If you still have question you can ask." I said.

"Do you hate your mother?" Tanong ng isang reporter.

"Yes. I do hate her. Hanggang sa mamatay siya ay hindi ko siya pinatawad. What she did was inhumane." Sagot ko.

"Does your past relationship affect you now?" Tanong pa.

"Yes. It still affect me. But still Elisha is my woman now, no one treated me like she did." Sagot ko.

"Does Ms. Elisha knows your past relationship?" Tanong nito.

"She knows everything about me. She watch me at my lowest." I answered.

"There is a video leaking that your past woman tried to blackmailed you, is it true that it's about your body?" She ask.

"Yes. I did court a woman who aborted our child and blackmailed me." I answer.

"It doesn't affect me now because it already happen. I didn't wish any of this to happen. But Elisha gave me courage to face this instead of running." I added.

"Are your kids are here? How about Ms. Elisha?" Tanong nito. I was about to answer not yet when someone start talking.

"I'm here." Elisha answered at papalapit na lumapit saakin. Sumunod ang mga bata at ang pamilya niya. The elders are even here.

Mas bumilis at sunod sunod ang camera ngayon and everyone is staring us.

"To those people who hate us, what's the point of doing this? We are family and no one can hurt us. We supported each other and protected each other. Despite the mistakes and pain we experienced we learned a lot. That family is family." Elisha said.

"We are Troye's family and no one can hurt him even us." Tito Hendrix said.

"Kung noon ay Gryffon, Callisto and Auriferous ngayon ay Gryffon, Callisto, AU, and Elsher. The BIG 4 who support each other no matter what happen." He added.

"Hello everyone. My name is Zahavi Kaeya Gryffon Elsher and my name is Zeev Koa Gryffon Elsher." Pakilala ng mga anak ko.

"And we are the future successor of Callisto Company and Elsher." Natawa naman kami lahat sa sinabi nila.

"Please don't hate us and spread bad rumors about our family. You can't judge us by just looking, no one saw how much we suffered and how we fix things." Koa said and i can't believe na anak ko sila.

"It doesn't matter if someone still hate us. As long as we're family and a lot of people love us ay okay na iyon. We love and protect each other and no matter what happen, FAMILY IS US!" Kaeya said.

Nagpalakpakan ang mga tao at lahat ay natuwa sa aming ginawa. I saw that nag live din ang ibang family. Grandma and grandpa did live to for the first time. A lot of people help us, mga kasama kong nabully noon ay tinulungan kami. Mga taong nakasuporta saamin ay nandito rin. Ngayon mas maraming natutuwa sa ginawa namin at walang mali dahil totoo naman lahat ng sinasabi namin.

All i thought that i don't have friends when i was in high school. It turns out thag i had a silent supporter and i was thankful. This. It was all because of Elisha. Thanks to her ay nandito ako.

"Now we're already here. I guess it's time." Ngumiti ako at hinarap si Elisha.

×××

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me