⚠︎NOTE: MUST READ⚠︎

Good Evening! First of all i wanted to remind all of you that Elisha Aphrodite Callisto Gryffon was originally first published here in Wattpad. But because i signed a contract in Fameink Company and it was a exclusive contract which i cannot publish Elisha Aphrodite Callisto Gryffon here after the contract was sealed. I've been writing this book for almost 3 years now and i had a problem because of it. I forgot to remove Elisha Aphrodite Callisto Gryffon here in wattpad after the contract was sealed so now i had a problem with it. The fameink company stated that they remove my story in their app because it's a breach of contract which i violated their law. The contract i signed that this story should be only published in fameink app but they found out that this story is available here in Wattpad. It's my mistake because i was aware about the rules that i should follow. I contact the company and I've apologized enough for what happened. It was my fault so they said that my story which is Elisha Aphrodite Callisto Gryffon cannot be re-published again in their platform and i understand because it was clearly my fault. I apologize again and this will be a lesson for me. I can still publish another novel story so it's okay. I will still push this story because it was soon to finish now. I'm really sorry for my readers because for what i did. I've learned my lesson and again I'm really really sorry. Please understand that i didn't intend to create a mistake about my story so please understand me. Thank you so much for those who will keep supporting me. And i hope you are doing well. Thank you.

×××
CONTACT ME THROUGH:

Email:
Mirandapreciouskim@gmail.com

Instagram: @ghostified_me