CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30

ALEXANDERA'S POV

"You're just like your mother." The last words she said to me na hinding hindi ko makakalimutan. Before she left she looked at me like i am so pathetic. With those golden eyes she can't believe that i kissed her boyfriend.

2 YEARS HAD PASSED... and i can't still get out of my head what happened that day. I didn't know how i end up in that situation. I didn't know I'll lose my boyfriend and my sister. I really don't know that things are going to end like that.

"You know i ended a two year year relationship." I mumbled while drinking.

"W-what?" My friend asked me.

"The fact that it wasn't my relationship and yet I lost my boyfriend too." Kuwento ko.

"I'm your friend for almost two year and yet i really don't know what happened between you and your Elder Sister." Siofra said and i just laughed.

"I still can't believe that my brother is your boyfriend." I whispered and drink.

"Let's sleep already." Siofra said and i just sighed.

Morning came and i have to attend school even though my hangover is here. I have no choice because this is an important class to me.

"Yeah. Here." Siofra said and i sat down beside her. I'm so sleepy.

"Yeah stop them!" Nagising nalang ako when i heard people are shouting. I didn't even know na nakatulog ako.

I stretched my arms at dinilat ang mata ko and there i saw that hawak nila si Siofra and i know what's happening. Some students are bullying one of our classmates again and even i told Siofra na wag makisali ay sige parin siya ng sige. These guys are making our classmates eat a food that smell garbage and hindi naman makaalis si Siofra dahil hawak siya ng nga babaeng bullies rin.

Kinuha ko yung Sterilized Milk na nasa ilalim ng table ko at lumapit sa lalaki at malakas na hinagis sa kanya yung gatas at yes nabutas iyon at tumulo sa buong likod niya.

"Yeah!!!" He shouted and stood up. He look at me angrily.

"Apologize." I said and he approached me and i slap him hard dahilan para mapaupo ito. I hate getting involved with this anymore.

Lumapit ako sa dalawang babae na may hawak kay Siofra at kinwelyuhan yung isa pagkatapos ay sinampal ito ng napakalakas. Sinipa at hinampas sa lamesa naman yung isang babae. Physically or Emotionally i can kill people who dared to mess with me and my friends. I hate BULLYING!!!

"Alexandra!" Sigaw ni Siofra at niyakap ako, nakita ko naman na hahampasin kami ng bangko ng lalaking ito.

"F*ck!" He shouted nang sakanya mahampas ang bangko dahil sinipa ng malakas ni Kuya Alexander.

"You guys okay?" Tanong saamin ni Troye a tinulungan kami tumayo.

Teachers came at agad naman silang pinatigil and lahat ay pinapunta sa Dean's Office and pagkatapos ay dumiretso naman kami sa Infirmary Clinic.

"Are you okay?" Tanong saamin ni Kuya Alexander.

The Students said that we're all innocent at hindi kami ang nagsimula ng gulo that's why we have no punishment.

"Yeah." Siofra said and i just sighed.

"Let's go home." I said at tumango naman si Kuya.

"I'll go get the car." He said and we nodded.

"I'll go get your bags." Troye said and we nodded.

Sabay kami ni Siofra na naglalakad na para bumaba at hintayin na si Kuya roon. Everyone is looking at us but i don't mind actually. Lagi namang ganito. Ano pa bang aasahan ko?

Nang pababa na kami sa hagdan ay nagulat ako ng may sumipa sa likod ko and the second thinh i know is i fell down the stairs. Umiiyak ako sa sakit na naupo, i saw these bullies na tumatawa at nagsisipag ngisian. This is why i hate school! This sh*t school! I saw Siofra na galit na galit at tumayo naman ako. Sinulyapan ko si Siofra na bumaba na but nagulat ako ng itulak niya rin yung tatlong babae sa hagdan at nagpaguling gulong naman ang mga ito at lahat sila ay nagsisipag iyakan narin sa sakit.

"Deserve." Siofra said at inalalayan ako pababa.

Nandito na kami sa hospital ngayon and seems like hindi ako makakapasok ng ilang araw.

"I can't get it why bullying still exist." Siofra said.

"Well wala tayong magagawa if people like to bully." Kuya Alexander said.

"Well kung hindi dahil kay Elisha hindi naman tayo matututong lumaban." Troye suddenly mumbled.

"Well you're right." Alexander nodded.

"Talaga bang magaling yung Ate niyo?" Siofra asked.

"Magaling na magaling." Sabay sabay naman naming sabi at natawa nalang kami.

We all miss Ate. The fact that we can't see her anymore is the thing i can't believe. We have no guts to asked Dad because we know na hindi niya rin alam kung nasaan si Ate. Ate hate everyone here. Ate hate us and she's has the right to hate us. She feel like we betrayed her so we can't blame her.

The truth is i really like her boyfriend but i guess that was a wrong move to kissed her boyfriend knowing that i have a boyfriend too and his girlfriend is my sister. Kylo is really something. I don't want to see him ever again.

"I wanted to do better. I wanted to change. I want to be happy." I said and sighed.

"We need too... That's Ate Elisha want us to do." Kuya Alexander said and me and Troye nodded.

I still can't believe that Ate Elisha left her house and car to Troye. The fact that Ate Elisha gave Troye an ATM card is really something. Troye said Ate Elisha left that to him at yun lang ang sabi niya. Money and Assets ang iniwan ni Ate kay Troye.

And after she left one week passed we received a gift from Ate Elisha saying that it's her gift for our birthday. She said that she wanted us to protect ourselves and be happy. Well i need to do that and i need to achieve thag because that's what i need and Ate Elisha need. Sapatos ang natanggap namin na regalo and me and Kuya treasured that gift a lot. But the luck one of us is Troye, nakakainggit tuloy.

Soon I'll be happy and do whatever i want. I'll change for Ate Elisha and I'll find her and apologize for what i did. So i hope she'll forgive me and we'll be sister again.

I regret everything I did to Ate Elisha but the most thing i regret is having a family like this. Having a complicated Dad and Mom i really regret it. I hate Mom sometimes but i hate Dad more than Her. I know Mom sacrificed a lot but i know that Ate Elisha's Mom has a lot sacrificed for the all of us.

Marami siyang ginawa para saaming lahat and I'm thankful for what she've done. I am really thankful for you Tita Athanasia. Soon i want to visit you and let's talk a lot okay? I hope Ate Elisha forgive me.

Days have passed and wala parin kaming balita kay Ate Elisha. No news about her and we can't still asked Dad about her. The number she uses is already deleted so we have no connection anymore about her. I wonder what she's doing right now kung naiisip niya ba kami o kung naalala niya ba kami.

We'll be graduating College soon and Troye is an intern at a very nice and very famous hospital here. Soon he'll be an Resident Doctor and i hope that he can achieve his dream properly. Kuya is soon to be the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and let's say na gusto naman niya iyon. And Dad still tge Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of course. While me? I am now slowly achieving my dream to be a famous dancer. Slowly... Not that famous but I'm a good dancer.

Well they said that 'The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.' and we believe that. We will not stop until we're proud. We're capable of achieving our dreams.

×××

Thank you for reading! Always take care of yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: @𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝_𝐦𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: @𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝_𝐦𝐞