CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

ELISHA'S POV

"So that means I'm not the only heiress?!?" My voice was full of excitement.

"I have a cousin!" I added at tumalon talon pa.

"When can i meet him?" I asked and just look at me.

"It is a her/she." He answered.

"A girl too? Uh i thought she's a boy." Kamot ulong sabi ko.

"Elayne is her name, she's 15 years old." Tito said.

"Why i didn't know about this?" I asked.

"I just found out about it after Connor died. That was 2 years ago when Connor died." He explained.

"Does the media know?" I asked.

"No media, Maeve doesn't want the media found out about my Daughter existence and I'm pretty sure you know what will happen." He explained and i nodded.

"You're the only one who know this sweet heart. So don't spread it, even your Grandma and Grandpa don't know about it." He added as i nodded.

...

Time Check | 9:30 am

The Bodyguard open the Door for me. Bumaba ako at kasunod ko naman si Tito na naka black suit even his body Bodyguards are all wearing a black suit.

I was next to Tito while walking, nasa harap namin ang ibang bodyguards niya, meron sa gilid gilid at meron din sa likod.

Callisto was one of the Famous Rich Surname here after my Dad's Surname which is the Gryffon. Callisto was famous because of their Companies all around thw world and Gryffon was famous because they own a lot of Airlines, Hotel, and Restaurants.

So in short i can have all that after i graduated and do whatever i want with it. People will bow at me not because of respect but because of money. That's how money works after all.

They open the door in the Gymnasium at mismong pagbukas agad naming narinig ang mga nagsisigawang mga istudyante animoy mga nag dedebate at nagkakagulo naman ang mga Professor's amd Parent's even the Police, Attorneys, and Media are all there.

I already saw the news and our University was so famous right now and everyone was waiting for me at the stage except Troye who's not here. Siya lang yata ang wala dito.

Inalalayan ako umakyat sa stage ng isa sa mga Bodyguards ni Tito at dumiretso naman ako sa gitna, Alexandra, Alexander, and Chester was looking at me as i smile at them.

I stand up in the middle and everyone is a mess here. How can i start when everyone are like this? The bullies are looking at me actually. I just smirk at them.

I'm wearing an black outfit (https://pin.it/mvMfoon)

I remove my shade and i pick up the mic. I fake cough in the mic but no one listen to me, i look at Tito who's looking at me and asking if i need help and i just shake my head saying i can handle this.

I sighed first bago ko ibagsak ang mic sa sahig ng napakalakas at tapakan ito. Everyone hold their ear as i smile and they are staring at me.

Inabot saakin ng isang bodyguard ang mic as i hold it with confidence and stared all the people there. I was really in the middle of this Gymnasium.

"Good Morning Everyone! Attention of me please." I said angrily.

"Junior Kids, Seniors, Parents, and Professors please eyes one me." I added.