CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

ELISHA'S POV

We went home immediately because Manang called us saying that Daddy was waiting with for us at the house.

When we arrived inside the house Dad was standing there fiercely waiting for us. The twin was on my right and Troye was in my left. Dad approach us as i step forward and he immediately slap me.

Nakayuko akong napahawak sa pisngi ko and i just slowly look at him with anger.

When i was about to talk, he stop me.

"Don't talk. You deserve that." He said angrily.

"And why?" Bulong ko rito.

"How dare you put yourself on media and saying those words bullying? Did it make you shine? And you all bring this brats to you huh? What makes you think that?" He pointed at me.

"Why? You're on their side too? Those bullies? Sabagay you're hurting us too." I can't believe this is happening.

"I am your father! I have the rights to discipline you!" He shouted at nagulat naman ang mga katabi ko.

I laugh, "You know what Dad? I don't even know why Mom loved a guy like you." Seryosong sabi ko at tinignan siya ng seryoso.

"I don't even know why Mom married a guy like you, how can you even hurt your own daughter and son?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ko. Hindi naman siya sumagot at tinignan ang kambal.

"Why are you even getting involved with her? I told you not to talk to her and let her be right?" Inis na tanong ni Dad at nanginginig na tumango naman yung dalawa.

Kinwelyuhan ni Dad si Alexander at hinayaan lanh naman niya na gawin iyon ni Dad sa kanya. I just stand up there as Dad keep punching Alexander. Nananahimik lang ako doon habang sinasaktan ni Dad si Alexander while Alexandra is begging agaim, Troye is beside me and just watching.

Dumudugo na ang mukha, labi at nanlalambot na si Alexander and Dad was just keep going. He's killing his son, he's hurting her daughters and even a guy who's not a part of a family is getting involved.

Nang nasa huwisyo na ako ay pumunta ako sa sala, kinuha ko yung base at binalibag sa tabi ni Dad. Lumabas na sila Manang at gulat na gulat sa nangyari pero wala silang magawa, kinuha ko yung isa pang vase at binalibag sa harap ko. Everyone really stop and they are all looking at me.

"What is going on in this family?" Seryosong tanong ko.

"Why can't you believe us Dad? Kahit isang beses lang?" I seriously asked him.

"Did you even watch the video? The video of your twins almost getting killed by those bullies?" Tanong ko ulit.

"Can't you just pretend that you care about us?" I added and at least one of my questions he didn't answer.

I nodded and just left like that... I can't understand why parents are hurting their child, if they don't want them why did they bring them here in the world?

...

Time Check | 4:00 am | 1 Month Passed

After 1 month Passed ay nandito lang ako sa bahay, same village with them pero kahit minsan ay hindi ako lumabas. I stop going to School and all i did was to eat, drink, and sleep. I was tired in those one month.

The issue about bullying is over and dad has no choice but to side with us, I don't hear anything about students getting bullied. Everything is expelledand everyone is okay now.

Everyone is calling me so i smashed my phone. When I got home here that night, my eyes couldn't stop flashing. And now it is still shining somehow. Not often but not yet gone. I decided to calm down first, i was sick to but okay narin ako kahit papano.