Draco Malfoy {Pt 2}

You had stayed the whole summer reading and prancing all over the place in the Malfoy Manor. Draco had invited you back to his after you both had just finished your 6th year at Hogwarts. Of course you couldn't say no, who couldn't say no with a gorgeous boy like that.

You had just finished drinking some tea, deciding to get all comfy on the couch and pulled out a book to read. The book had been one of them real romantic ones where it very much told so much details of everything that went on and when I mean everything, I mean when the woman and the ma- yeah I'm sure you get it.

"What are we reading now?" Draco asks walking into the room, he sat beside you and lightly rubbed his bottom lip against your shoulder. You smile and close your eyes for a minute.

"I don't think you'd like it very much, it's too romantic for someone like you." You said giggling.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Draco says quietly in your ear. You shutter a little bit from excitement.

"Oh don't worry about it, love." You whispered and kissed him. He smirked and bit your lip ever so gently.

"I'll get it out of you one way or another." Draco says, lifting you up and putting you over his shoulder from the couch. You laughed smacking his butt as he carried you to wherever he was taking you.

"Wait, where are we going?" You asked laughing as he started to walk through the hall and up the stairs.

"To show you a lesson of why we don't keep secrets Y/N." he says chuckling. You gulp and widened your eyes. Damn.

He had carried you all the way to his room shutting the door behind him with his foot before placing you down onto the bed. For some reason you had always smelt lavender and cologne on his sheets, lavender, you don't even know why but it smells heavenly. He slowly started to unbutton his shirt looking you up and down like a hungry dog.

"Why mustn't we keep secrets Y/N?" He questioned. You smirked at him.

"Who said I was keeping secrets Draco?" You laughed. He slowly started to slither between your legs until his eyes were levelled directly with yours and lips were nearly touching.

"I know you're keeping something from me, if you won't tell me then I'll have to fuck it out of you. Since you wanna be a bad girl." He growled into your ear. You shivered of excitement, running your fingertips up and down his warm chest.

"Then I guess you'll have to do just that." You whispered into his ear.

He smirked before kissing your neck and leaving a small but noticeable bruise on your neck, then started to kiss down to your breasts. You moaned lightly from the feeling of his lips against your breasts. His warm hand slowly started to rub your thigh, playing with the lining of your underwear. You started to get wet just from his warm hand lightly running it's way around your body as if it was a feather.

Draco slowly slid your underwear to the side as he started to rub your clit in circles. You moaned in his ear as he was breathing against your neck, making him satisfied with himself he started to slowly slid one finger inside of you going in and out slowly. He slowly added another finger inside of you making you moan even more, pulling at the back of his hair while he bit down on your neck lightly. He fingered you for a few blissful minutes then pulled back smirking down at you.

"Now that your nice and wet, why don't you tell me your little secret?" Draco says still smirking.

"Again, who said I was keeping secrets?" You said smiling. You pulled at the belt of his pants unbuckling it, then unbuttoning his pants right after taking his belt off.

"Well you know what happens to bad girls. You must be punished." He says licking his lips and pulling off your pants and underwear at the same time. After taking off yours you pulled down his pants and rubbed his penis up and down before licking the tip and looking up to meet Draco's gaze. Draco threw his head back and moaned as you deep throated his dick.

After Draco got hard he licked his fingers and put them inside you moving them in and out before taking them back out and slowly sliding the tip of his penis in. You gripped the blanket under you moaning and arching your back up and Draco pumped in and out of you. Draco moaned at how warm and wet you felt around his penis. He then used his thumb to rub your clit in circles as he moved his hips back and forth in rhythm between your thighs. Making you more excited you gripped his hand as he massaged your clit, he slapped your hand away grinning down at you.

"Don't you dare try stopping me." He growls flipping you over onto your stomach, pulling your hair back he started to pound in and out of you faster. You moan loudly holding the pillow in front of you.

"Don't stop." You moaned out as Draco finds your sweet spot and pounds harder inside of you. You throw your face into the pillow you were gripping and moan into it as he let go of your hair so he can grip the sides of your hips and push himself as deep as he could.

"Fuck..." you hear Draco whisper, making you smirk. You started to move your hips along with his, making him moan and throw his head back. He then flipped you back over getting on top of you and kissing you roughly. Pulling back he reached down to stick his dick back inside, once he did he started to slowly move his hips back and forth while kissing your neck so lightly. He started to suck your neck making you weak and want to cum already.

"Not yet baby." He whispered in your ear. You whined and held on for as long as you could, your breathes getting faster. Draco smirked and started to rub your clit really fast trying to make you cum even though he told you not to. You moaned as you pulled the back of his hair and scratched down his back, making him grunt from the scratches that will visibly be there for the next couple of days. As he rubbed your clit fast you finally cum, your pussy tightening around his cock, he moans as he also cums inside of you. Feeling the warm liquid leak out of you as he pulls out and lays next to you breathing fast.

You smiled turning towards Draco wrapping your arm around his waist and laying your head on his chest. You could hear his heart beating fast and feel the heat radiating off his body as if it was the hottest day during the summer. He kissed the top of your head wrapping his arm around your back. Laying there quietly for a few minutes seemed like just seconds when suddenly he tilts your head up towards him.

"I thought I told you not to cum." He smirked kissing your lips lightly. You smirked leaning up to kiss his neck.

"Not my fault you wanted to tease me to the point where I couldn't hold on any longer." You said smiling up at him.

"Well you know what happens when you don't do as I say." Draco growls in your ear.

"Punish me baby." You say giggling and attempting to try roll away but he grabbed you by the waist pulling you back into him. You could feel his still hard dick against your bare butt.

"Now who's my naughty little slut?" Draco whispered in your ear rubbing his lips against it. You shivered and looked up him smirking.

"Me." You kissed him roughly.

________________________________

Hello, it's been a while. Decided to write a quick part 2, leave a ⭐️ and follow for more to cum.