(Young) Sirius Black~

You were stuck in a dream for what seemed like forever before you were actually awoken up by a face you absolutely adored. You yawned and flickered your eyes open just to have grey orbs looking right into yours, face only a few inches away from yours.

"Morning gorgeous!" Sirius grinned widely. You smiled lightly back at him in acknowledgement.

"Morning love." you mumbled back and turned around to face the wall.

"That's cold. I was just going to give you a good morning kiss with an 'I love you'. But since you turned around I can't do anything about it but this-" he ripped off the sheets from your body which made you scream and cover your now cold body. You were wearing one of his baggy shirts and only underwear for gods sake!

"Those are cute." He grinned smacking my butt.

"Hay! No one gave you permission to hit my property." You growled as he just shut you up with a kiss. He slithered between your legs and kissed your neck as you giggled.

"Sirius it's morning. I'm not doing this." You tried to reason with him. He just grinned and kissed your nose.

"We have time, it's only 10 am on a Saturday." He protested. You thought and just rolled over and sat on top of him.

"You're right." You grinned and bite down on his neck lightly and playfully. He was always like this in the morning, he would try to reason with you to sleep with him and succeeds what he wants.

"Now that's more like it babe." He bite down on your bottom lip asking for entrance and you didn't want to give it to him just to piss him off and drive him crazy. He groaned in frustration and bite down harder on your lip which you winced a bit at and decided to give him entrance.

You rolled over and Sirius was now in between your legs once again, he started to unbutton the shirt you decided to borrowed off of him for the night and just to say you weren't wearing a bra under the shirt you borrowed so when he threw the shirt aside you were all bare but the underwear you were currently now wearing. You started to pull the string to his pyjama's loose and pulled his pants down running your hands up and down his chest.

In just seconds you both now laid naked under the sheets with Sirius between your legs looking down asking for permission. You grinned and kissed him lightly on the lips and let the pleasure take over your whole entire body. Moaning loudly while he pumped back and forth at a steady speed you pulled his hair slightly and scratched his back roughly. The speed started to increase and your body hasn't felt such pleasure, taking the pain and pleasure at the same time would be the best feeling ever. You turned him over so now you were on top of Sirius, you started to go up and down as he bite down on his lip and gripped your hips tightly, him moaning in pleasure got you crazy until after what felt like forever you finally dropped onto his chest and breathed in and out heavily.

"What time is it now?" You asked looking up into his eyes. He grinned and checked the time then looked back down at you seriously.

"12:30.." He said and laughed lightly. You widen your eyes, 2 and a half hours!?

"We've been at it for 2 and a half hours!? Oh my goodness gracious Sirius." You yelled and rolled to the side of the bed. He simply laughed and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you into him.

"It's not like that 4 hour day. Was that long." He shrugged.

"Whatever, I'm going to cook 'myself' breakfast now." You said while your nose was in the air, you wrapped an house robe around you and decided to just cook for you both.

You felt two arms wrap around your waist and you were being turned around and lifted onto the counter. You giggled at this sudden behaviour. Sirius started to kiss your neck once again but this time leaving little love bites here and there.

"Not in the kitchen Sirius!" You yelled laughing. He chuckled against your skin.

"I wasn't done with you in the room. So mind as well finish here since you ran out." He grinned widely.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

"You love me, Y/N. And you very well know it." He said.

"I love your body but not you." You said stubbornly. He fake looked hurt at you between biting on your neck playfully, you gasped and laughed.

"I love you Y/N. I just hope you know that." He smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"You tell me every morning, and that's what I love about you. I love you so damn much Sirius, you don't even know." You laughed and turned back to cooking from where you had left off before you got interrupted by Sirius.

"Now let me cook and leave me alone if you love me!" You yelled over your shoulder. He laughed and sat on the counter and watched you cook in amusement.

_____________________

Hey it's me Rose. I've been so busy with doing nothing but sleeping lately I totally forgot I wanted to write more of these one shots. Hahaha, anyways I will let you plan from there and write you more stuff in the future life.