Tom Riddle~

I am sorry I just had to edit some or a couple parts that were really bothering me.
-Rose. x
_________________

I was sitting by an oak tree by the black lake studying for potions. When I felt like I was being watched, and only that feeling is when Tom Riddle is watching you practically. I was trying so hard to push the feeling away until an owl landed right beside me with an envelope attached to the leg. I pulled it off slowly and opened the parchment.

Meet me by the dungeons in 10 minutes.

That's all it said, no signature or anything. By the dungeons? Wondering of who the letter came from I started to pack up my things and walk back into the castle. I made it by the dungeons just when I had a hand slip in mine and lead me down into the dungeons and into the potions classroom. I let go quickly of whoever's hand it was and looked up into soft brown eyes. I backed up a bit and noticed I was stuck in an actual room with Tom Riddle. He was the one who sent the letter and led me here.

"Why are we here?" I asked confused. I wasn't the type of person who was afraid of Tom just like all the other students, maybe because when I do look him in the eyes they always look soft when they look upon me. That's one thing I've noticed about Tom.

"I wanted to talk to you." Was all he said before taking a seat at a random table.

"About what? If I may ask." I said in a polite tone. You don't want to get Tom mad, it just isn't right, he's scary.

"Well I was wondering what are you trying to buying at to get me distracted from my work?" Was all he had asked. I tilted my head sideways in confusion.

"I believe nothing Tom. I've been to myself most of times and just when I look in your direction you're the one who would be distracted from your work. I'm sorry I'm just so ravishingly charming, but it's your ideal to be distracted from your work. It isn't me." I explained nice and clear to him.

"Funny. This feeling. I don't know how to explain it, because jus when I'm around you like now. It tingles and I'm not sure what kind of tingling it is. I know it's not bad nor horrid. But every time I look at you, you are just so ravishingly charming it's hard to ripe my eyes off you." He said and got up from his chair slowly walking towards me.

"Has the scary Tom Riddle fallen in love with me?" I smirked as he finally stopped in front of me and smiled. (Yes an actually got damn smile.)

"It's rather funny. Because I think I just did." He said and kissed me. I was taken by surprised but then I realized, I was kissing Tom Riddle. The man everyone thinks is so scary, but only if he was kind just like he is to me towards everyone else then maybe he wouldn't come off as so scary. He pulled back and tucked a stand of hair behind my ear. "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

All I did was just stand there and look into his brown eyes, looking for the real answer and the right answer. I mean I've liked him for how long, then now I have my chance to be with the scary man I so supposedly liked. Heh heh. I finally smiled as I fount my answer and looked up at him.

"Yes." Was the only word I said and chuckled. He smiled down at me and picked me up bridal style and slowly settled me on one of the tables.

"Good. Because Y/N, I've liked you for way too long and I know now that I actually want you and just to myself of course." He smiled and lightly pecked me on the lips and down the neck, slow and steady nibbling on my neck, just the thing that had always made me weak. I bit down on my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"A bit greedy much?" I joked and smirked. I felt him smile against my neck.

"Well I'm not the type for what you call a sharing type of person man." He pulled back and looked into my E/C orbs.

"Fair enough." I smiled softly and kissed his cheek. Right when I was just going to leave the Potions classroom I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back. I laughed. "Tom Marvolo Riddle."

"Yes m'lady?" He whispered in my ear making shivers go down my spine. I chuckled and faced him.

"Will you ever let me go?" I asked looking into his brown eyes.

"No. And possibly never." He smiled and pointed out. I nodded and laid on top of a table. I mean if he wasn't going to let me leave, mind as well get comfy.

"So that's what you were thinking?" He asked.

"Huh?" I said in confusion looking up at the beautiful man that was now starring down at me smiling like an idiot.

"You know very well of what I mean Mrs. Riddle." He finally said and got on top of me, I blushed madly at this and chuckled.

"Ohh so this is what you also wanted that's why you wouldn't let me leave?" I smirked looking up at him. He smirked widely.

"You know me to well Y/N." He kissed me passionately on the lips before he moved down my body and slowly took off my shirt. I got shivers down my spine and started to unbutton his shirt slowly taking it off, I had lost my focus and breathe because I was now looking at his body. My eyes never broke contact and at this he smirked and lifted my chin to look up at him.

"Like what you see?" I blushed and pushed him against a table taking off his pants.

"W-well, maybe yeah." I chuckled at my stupid stuttering. He also laughed which I blushed again embarrassed.

He slowly started taking off my pants while I laid on the table biting down on my lip, nervous because not only was I scared but I sure was a virgin and I'm going to be losing my virginity to Tom Riddle. And for some reason my mind is telling me I'm some what doing the right thing, I love Tom with all the mighty I have left in me. I love him more then I love myself. And that's saying something. But I know right now and right then that I will not regret for my doing's because at least I'm losing it to the love of my life. I wrapped my arms around Tom's neck and just smiled up at him as he smirked widely and got on top of me, and then I was not aware that we were both now fully naked and that I have a now naked Tom Riddle on top of me.

I was so taken back and hadn't realized Tom asked if I was ready and with that I just nodded and felt pain through out my whole body. Screaming of cries until it turned into screams of pleasure. Then now I knew I was not virgin Mary. I pulled Tom's hair lightly and bit down on his lip softly as he groaned against my lips, he slowly started kissing my neck leaving little bruises here or there. And about after 1 hour of going at it, he finally limped down beside me. As we both just laid on the desks my body felt so slumped I didn't want to move and I was just way to sore. I slowly and steadily turned my body to face Tom and kissed him on the cheek.

"I think you're going to have to carry me back to my room." I said as we both chuckled.

"So that saying I did well?" He winked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That saying I am sore all over through out my whole body and yes you did exceptionally well. But I'm probably going to be sore tomorrow and possibly or just maybe the next day after that." I exclaimed sighing into his chest.

"Was it your first time?" He asked running his hand through my H/C hair. I nodded slowly and blushed. At this he kissed the top of my head and smiled down at me. "I love you Y/N. You know that right?" He asked.

"I very well do. I love you too Tom." I smiled and kissed him. And just my luck when suddenly here were knocks at the door.

Me and Tom both perked up our heads and got ready within 2 minutes until he opened the door to reveal a worried Narcissa Black and a disgusted Bellatrix Black. Just my luck.. Again.

"Nice having all the time I needed with you Tom but I think I should be getting back to my dorms, I am awfully sore and tired." I pronounce smirking at an also smirking Tom as I walked out of the potions room where me and Tom Riddle just had sex in. I walk by at a now shocked Bellatrix and she now caught onto what we had been doing, and having the satisfaction of getting her mad with the man she also liked I walked away smiling like an idiot.

__________________________

Sorry this one was so long other than the other usual ones. But I will take requests to do either one shots or maybe smuts for anyone who would like one. Comment your name and the person you'd like to be with.