Lucius Malfoy~

Being the Slytherin Queen that you were when you went to Hogwarts, you were well known including you were apart of the Black family. Being Narcissa's and Bellatrix' sister was never meant to be easy, including Bellatrix being the crazy witch she is and Narcissa too much of a caring mother and too in love with her husband Lucius, who was also having an affair with you. Surprise surprise, Lucius was more in love with you than he was with his wife and that is your sister, Narcissa.

"Y/N!" Lord Voldemort hissed at you. You looked up and smiled.

"Yes, m'lord?" You asked innocently. You were never one to be afraid of anything or anyone. So Voldemort was just another guy that seemed to be normal to you.

"You will assist Lucius in fetching Harry Potter's prophecy for me." He said sternly.

"Can't Narcissa do that? In fact that's her husband.." You scoffed.

"Don't you dare disrespect the Dark Lord!" Bellatrix yelled at you. You rolled your eyes.

"Bite me." You whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"Silence!" Voldemort hissed loudly slamming his hand down on the table scaring the shit out of all his followers, with the obvious exception of you. "Yes, Narcissa is married to Lucius, but I asked you to assist him, Bellatrix will go to. And if you don't insist on going on this mission, you will be given a severe punishment."

"Fine! I'll go!" You yelled at him. He glared daggers at you before dismissing everyone from the meeting.

You walked into the huge hallways making your way to the front door, grabbing your long jacket/cloak on the way. Before you walked out of the door you were stopped by someone grabbing your hand.

"What the hell was that!?" Lucius yelled whispered at you as he turned you around.

"What do you mean sweetcheeks?" You asked innocently once again.

"Don't you play dumb, Y/N..." he said glaring. You glared back getting up in his space.

"I don't want to do this stupid mission, it's pointless just to get a little glass ball for the Dark Lord. I mean I know it means a lot including its Harry Potter's prophecy, but I think it's pointless. And I was just pointing out a fact out there saying why can't my dear sister do the damn job with you since you obviously married her." You sneered at him before walking out onto the balcony. Lucius followed behind wrapping his arms around your waist and turning you around to face him.

"Well let me tell you this, I'm happy you're coming with me on this mission. You know Narcissa is a pain in the ass, I need someone who is more barbaric just like you. Narcissa will start caring for the boy and end up wanting to cut the mission, we don't need someone like that." He said looking down at you and cupping your face into his hands. You sighed.

"True. She always had a soft heart. My poor Sissy, why can't she just not be so lovingness." You said shaking your head. Lucius laughed and kissed you on the lips softly.

"She's leaving tonight to go stay over at her friends place. You should come back at around seven. We could have a drink." Lucius said winking at you. You blushed madly and hid your face.

"Surely I'll come anyways, no matter if she was here or not." You said smiling up at Lucius. He smiled and kissed you once again on the lips.

The huge double doors behind Lucius opened and out walked Narcissa, pale like usual. She stopped in her tracks and looked back and forth from you to Lucius.

"I just wanted to know if I could borrow Lucius for a minute." Narcissa whispered lowly. Lucius sighed shaking his head.

"Go ahead Sissy, he's all yours. In fact he's your husband, so no need to ask to borrow him sweetheart." You winked at Narcissa and lightly pushed Lucius towards her.