Harry Potter~

You were walking around the Quidditch Pitch, signing to yourself. (You may live on earth by SayWeCanFly. Because it's a great bloody song!) Until you heard a breathe let out by someone near by.

"Hello?" You asked looking around. Until you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist. I were about to scream until you had a pair of lips on yours. You pulled back slightly to see who it was, it was Harry. Harry Potter. The Beautiful Chosen One.

"Harry... Dear Merlin, you almost gave me a heart attack." You whispered screamed at him. He chuckled.

"I know, my beautiful looks can give heart attacks." He smirked. You rolled your eyes laughing.

"Your so full of yourself." You said back to him. You were going to a bed to sit on, mind as well get comfortable since Harry can talk forever right?

"Well not really, I will be, once you complete the little space in between." He said smiling. Ha! That was cheesy as hell. You thought.

"Funny. Now what did you want, before you gave me a heart attack?" You asked him laying back on the bed. He came to sit beside you.

"You." He answered smiling down at your B/S (Body size) form.

"Come again?" You looked up into his beautiful eyes.

"I said I wanted you." He chuckled leaning down meeting your lips together once again.

"Cliche." You mumbled in between kisses, smiling.

He started grabbing your waist roughly and pulling you towards him. You knew what he wanted while he put his hand on your lower back, going lower and lower. He smirked against your lips knowing your getting a bit nervous, you smiled against his lips while running your hand up and down his chest. He started grasping your boobies ( :3 hehe ), small amounts of moans would escape your lips here and there turning Harry on more than ever. Harry pried your shirt off in just seconds, you letting your perfectly H/C coloured hair out of its ponytail to make it a bit messier. He soon then started taking off your pants, while you took off his shirt. (Multitasking, that would be a hard job. :b )

"Harry." You moaned out his name while he licked your neck. He smirked taking off his pants next. Now your laying there in just panties and a bra while Harry examined your B/S, smirking so wide he got on top of you kissing your neck. Soon then his kisses turned into sucking on your neck leaving a bunch of little bruises here and there all over your neck. He kissed down your body, starting to get lower each second you can count in your head. He pulled off your panties with his mouth. (oh how brilliant!) He started taking off his boxers crawling up against your body kissing you on the lips passionately.

"Are you ready?" He asked worriedly. You smiled warmly looking up towards him and nodded. With that he went in between your legs and pumped back and forth between your thighs, slow and steady at first letting you get used to it. Soon then when you moaned out loud he sped up a bit faster, loving the moment. You moaned out loud, loud enough anyone can hear it. But hopefully no one heard or else everyone would know you slept with The Chosen One, Mr Famous Harry Potter. Wondering what people would think if they knew about this.. You just smiled up at Harry, observing his every movement. He bent down kissing your neck, making you moan a little. He smirked against your skin then soon moved his lips to yours, kissing you passionately before pulling away slowly. He laid beside you holding you around the waist not wanting to let go or he would lose you.

"I love you, Y/N." He said starring right into your eyes. You smirked and kissed his cheek.

"I love you to, Harry." You said back and laid your head on his chest.

________ *plan out the rest, have a good day.*