Draco Malfoy~

*Your at the Malfoy Manor*

"Y/N!" Draco called from another room down the hall.

"Yes?" You answered

"Come here, love." He said softly. You crept down the hall slowly towards his room where you found him looking out the window. He turned around slowly, grinning. He set down the glass of red wine he had in his hand.

"Y/N, can you do me a little favour? Please." He asked pleadingly, still grinning.

"Um, while yes-" you couldn't finish because he budged in..

"Perfect!" He grabbed out his wand. And with a flick of his wand, the door slammed shut behind you. You jumped slightly.

"D-Draco?" You asked nervously. Looking up at him while he stepped closer and closer to you slowly.

"Yes Y/N?" He looked down at your body before meeting your eyes.

"What are you doing?" You asked shaking your head

"I can't handle it anymore Y/N.. You can't just get away with making me feel so... Crazy over you." He said while grabbing your waist. You blushed at this.

"Draco... I- uh.." Draco cut you off while smashing his lips against yours.

"Shh, Y/N-" he smiled "I'm not gonna hurt you." He picked you up bridal style, walking over to his bed he laid you down slow and gentle. He started taking his ripping his tie and jacket off, grinning widely.

"Oh Draco..." You said. You looked at his body once he started taking off his shirt. You looked at every inch of his body, he looked more fine then ever. Not saying he isn't always looking fine, but with his shirt off! Whoo! That's a whole different story. With that, he smirked.

"Like what you see Y/N?" He smirked more as he slowly started prying off your dress. (Yes dress.. Deal with it.) You blushed deeply as he observed every inch of your body, he blushed a bit before kissing your body up to your neck. Keeping his lips there he bit down on your neck softly, you moaned a little making him more crazier. He left a little bruise on your neck. He smashed his lips against yours again, he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You tried not giving it to him, but he stuck his tongue in yours anyways wondering around every inch of it. You pushed him back slightly.

"Draco, what if your mother or father walks in any minute?" You asked nervously looking away.

"Y/N, they'll never know. Just don't think about it." He answered back. He started taking off your bra. Then he started nibbling on your breasts, while pulling down your panties. You tried not to moan again by biting down on your lip, but that didn't stop you when he started rubbing between your legs.
He got up taking off his shoes, while you starting ripping off his belt and undoing his bottom to his pants. You slowly pulled them down while looking up at his smirking face, which made you smirk more than ever. He pushed you back on the bed while he took off his boxers then soon came between your legs..

"Ready?" He asked smirking like always. You nodded, expecting the pain. Soon then he entered you without a second time being told, you moaned out in pain. While he thrusted harder in and out. He grunted while you moaned loudly. He kissed you passionately while still going at it, he bit down hard on your bottom lip while running a hand through your H/C perfectly curled hair.

You guys kept going at it for an hour. By the time you and Draco had finished your little meet and greet, ( *wink wink* ) it was time for dinner. Draco laid beside you, panting like he just ran a mile. But nearly he fucked a mile a minute, so it's pretty understandable. You felt quick in pain but felt like you were actually in love with Draco.

"Draco?" You asked turning to him.

"Yes Y/N?" He asked wrapping an arm around your waist bringing you closer.

"I love you." You said smiling.

"I love you to, princess." He said kissing you passionately. "We should In fact do that another time again. Don't you think?" He asked smirking.

"Please. Do." You said smirking along.

(And let's let you plan the rest out by yourself. This might be short, but I tried.)