Kassidy Cardinal x Draco Malfoy••

Requested••

You were walking down the hall heading for the library until you bumped into someone by accident.

"Watch where your going mudblood!" You heard the oh so familiar voice say.

"Shut up Malfoy, maybe if you had a more opened mind you could know where your surroundings are instead of bumping into others." You said snarling at him. He chuckled and got right in front of you, both of your chests touching you tried to pay no mind to it but you felt the blush creeping upon your cheeks.

"Maybe if you just looked up instead of down at your stupid feet all the time you could know where your walking and who your walking into Kassidy." He said a bit harshly. You finally had had enough of his shit for 4 years you both had been going to hogwarts, for 4 years all he's done was bother you and always argued with you every time you both laid eyes on each other and with that you slapping him across the face feeling both relieved and shocked at the same time. You pulled your hand back fearfully and realized what you did.

"I'm sorry..." You said quietly and tried walking by but Draco grabbed you by the arm and pulled you back slightly.

"You have more guts then I thought you would've." He said slightly amused. You stared up at him in confusion by his sudden change of mood.

"Uhm, did I slap you hard enough? Because that was some bipolar shit I just witnessed." You said and you both just started laughing.

"Where are you headed off to?" Draco suddenly asked looking down into your brown eyes with his grey ones. You blushed and bit down on your lip.

"T-the library. Why?" You asked looking around nervously. Why were you suddenly nervous? Well it's Draco Malfoy your talking to, who wouldn't be nervous. Either nervous out of fear or nervous out of... Liking?

"I'll walk you there." He said and slowly pulled you along with him towards the library. You just walked along side of him confused out of your mind.

You both had finally reached the library and you walked in, you were going to thank him when you realized he was still following behind you. Still confused you just did zig zags all the way to the Restricted Section seeing that he was still following behind you. Right when you walked through the gates in the Restricted section you were slightly pushed up against one of the book shelves and lips were implanted on yours roughly.

Without a thought you kissed Draco back wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him in closer to you, Draco lifted you up by the legs onto a nearby table and laid you back onto it slowly while still kissing you. You by accident moaned into the kiss making Draco groan and he slowly started to kiss down to your neck. You moaned once he found your sweet spot and he started sucking on that spot making you moan louder.

"This is a library Kassidy, so keep it down." Draco said against your skin making you shiver by the warmth of his breathe. You growled.

"Yeah Draco, this is a library. We can't do this in here, you moron." You said back laughing. He laughed at this too and he started to slide off his Slytherin robe and all trying to be sexy like in the movies. (Muggle thing)

"So? Who's around to tell us what not to do?" He said grinning cheekily down at you. You blushed madly.

"There's always the librarian?" You said looking around hopefully. But no one was in site sad enough to say. But was it sad enough to say?

"Don't worry about it Kassidy. It's just us." Draco said slowly sliding your Hufflepuff robes off of you. You bit down on your lip.

"W-well you see.." You were cut off by Draco's lips smashing against yours. He pulled back slightly looking into your eyes.

"Just shut up?" He said and kissed you again. You laughed lightly against his lips.

You started to unbutton his shirt and pants while he was fumbling around with your shirt and shirt buttons. You finally got the hang of it and slid Draco's shirt over his head while he was sliding and dropping your skirt down to your ankles. Then you moved your hands down to his pants pulling them down at the same time as Draco was trying to take off your shirt. Finally after the struggles of clothes and everything you both were face to face naked. You were blushing madly while Draco kissed you softly on the lips.

Draco slowly laid you back down on one of the library tables as he slid between your legs and kissed you from your lips down to your chest and back up again to your lips. He slightly pulled back and looked into your eyes as if he was asking for permission without words, you looked at him and smiled sweetly and nodded. Draco nice and steadily slid in his member and pumped back and forth. You were moaning almost out loud until you bit down on Draco's tie, you gripped the sides of the table and moaned into the tie. Draco kissed your neck until he started to nibble and bite down leaving little bruises here and there.

You pushed Draco back slightly and then pushed him down onto the table as you got on top of him, pouncing up and down slowly while Draco gripped your tights. You moaned again louder and kissed Draco to stop the moaning. You bit down on Draco's lip making him moan into your lips. No one has went by yet and you and Draco been going at it for a good 40 minutes. Until finally you both came to a stop.

You both rushed to put your clothes back on and decided to go for dinner. You were running down to the Great Hall with Draco beside you hand in hand until you got to the doors and walked in. You walked over to the Hufflepuff table as Draco walked over to the Slytherin. You sat across from Cedric Diggory and some of his other friends.

You looked up and saw Cedric looking at you weirdly. You cleared your throat to catch his attention away from you but he just remained his eyes on you.

"Cedric? You're kind of starring." You whispered to him laughing nervously.

"You wanna know why?" He whispered back. You leaned in over the table towards him. "Because your wearing a bloody Slytherin tie Kassidy."

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING A HUFFLEPUFF TIE DRACO!!?" You heard Pansy Parkinson shriek. Your face turned pale as you gulped. Oh merlins beard.

____________________

Sorry it took so long.

-Rose. x