Makayla Winter x Remus Lupin••

Requested••

You were sitting at the teachers table during dinner when you felt a tap on your shoulder, you looked over your shoulder to see who it was and it was Remus Lupin.

"May I see you in my office Makayla?" Remus asked and smiled. You nodded and got up from the table and followed Remus to the DADA classroom. He was probably asking for some assistance with some papers including you were his helper.

"May I ask why you need to speak with me Remus?" You asked lightly. He turned to look into your blueish-grey eyes with his hazel ones.

"It's just a little 'chat' Ms. Winter." He smirked and grabbed your hand holding it in his warm hand. You blushed slightly and looked the other way hoping he wouldn't catch your blush. So maybe he just wanted to talk instead of getting some assistance.

You both finally got to his classroom. Remus shut and locked the door behind you, while you walked over to his desk and sat on the seat in front of it. You looked at an interesting book that laid on the side of his desk and decided to read it a bit, it certainly catches your attention so you decided you would ask Remus if you could borrow the book later.

"So you wanted to chat?" You asked looking at Remus from across you. He smiled.

"Yes. I wanted to say something that I've been meaning to tell you a while back Makayla." He said smiling while looking into your eyes.

"Alright." You said nodding at the professor making sure he knows he has your full attention.

"Makayla... I know your my helper, but I couldn't help to think and say.. That your a beautiful, sweet, charming woman. I've grown to like you.. In many ways. I find your fascinating and funny at times and you bring a smile to my face even just by looking at you. I like you a lot, Makayla. I'm sorry this is coming out so suddenly, but it had to be said one way or another." He said blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. You looked down at your hands, starting to smile hugely and blushing madly.

"Remus I... I-I like you too. Ever since we first met and I became your helper. I've liked you all along but I just didn't know if you felt the same way until now." You said looking up and smiling. Remus pushed a light brown lock behind your ear and kissed you lightly on the lips catching you by surprise. You kissed him back smiling.

"May I ask one thing?" He said pulling back slightly, you nodded. "Will you be more than just my helper and be my girlfriend?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yes." You smiled and kissed him again. He kissed you back, licking your bottom lip asking for entrance and so you let in. You were having a war tongue to tongue.

Things started to get heated as Remus then pulled you over his desk and laid you down on top of it, and you let him do as he wanted since now you knew you both were actually in love. Remus started to kiss down your neck and was lightly biting down on spots while leaving some bruises. You moaned out loud catching yourself last second, you covered your mouth and laughed lightly. Remus ran his hands all around your body as you ran your hands up and down his chest and arms. Remus started to take off his jacket and shirt, you looked at his body and blushed madly. He kissed you again and started to lift up your shirt, you sat up allowing him to take it off for you as you fumbled with his belt. You ran your hands up and down his chest and slid down his pants, he started to take yours off as well. Then you and Remus were both faced together naked, he kissed you softly on the lips as you laid back down on the desk. He positioned himself between your legs and looked down at your for permission and you nodded. Just as he was able to slid in his member you stopped him.

"Remus." You said lightly. He looked down at you.

"Yes? What is it?" He asked nervously, you smiled.

"I-I uhm... Have a question," you said smiling nervously looking around. "Will anyone hear us?" Remus chuckled lightly.

"Walls are sound proof Makayla." Was his answer. You nodded.

"I have another question." You said looking at him. He nodded for you to go on. You picked up the book you were looking at and held it to his face. "May I borrow this from you?" You asked, Remus threw his head back laughing.

"Has anyone ever told you that your one weird woman?" Remus shook his head. You shrugged and kissed him on the lips. "May we continue?" He asked smirking. You nodded.

He slowly and steadily slid in his member making you moan and grip onto his wrist squeezing it. He went slowly back and forth until you got used to it telling him to go faster. You were moaning out loud and Remus kissed you lightly on the lips. You started to scratch Remus' back leaving marks here there, he started to go rougher making you bite your lip and moan louder. You've been doing this for possibly 30 minutes until you switched positions with Remus going on top, you bounced up and down while Remus held your tights sort of scratching them.

After you were done you sat in Remus' chair while he sat on the floor leaning on his desk. You then heard a knock on the door and you quickly put on your clothes only getting on your shirt and half ways pants, so you sat in Remus' chair behind his desk making sure whoever it was didn't see you didn't have any pants on. Dumbledore then walked in making you turn red. Remus was already dressed.

"Professor Dumbledore? What a pleasant surprise. What may I recall you being here for?" Remus said with a little nervousness in his voice.

"I recall there is a room for such actions Remus. And I believe you have a room, so do you Makayla. So may you please." Dumbledore said holding out his hand while explaining all that. Then the man left the room.

"I thought you said no one could here us!?" You whispered yelled at Remus. He shrugged and kissed you on the forehead.

"I had a great time either way." He said smirking. You laughed and put your pants back on.

___________________

I'm sorry it took so long.

-Rose. x