Draco Malfoy x Anna (One Shot)

"Anna." Draco called after me while I was walking back to the Slytherin Common Room. I slowly turn around to be bumped into non other than a blonde who I very much admire. 

"Yes, Draco?" I asked blushing stepping back a bit embarrassed. Looking up to a smirking Draco while before I almost lost my balance. 

"You seemed awfully in a rush to get back to the Common Room. Have anything planned in particular?" He asked while pulling out an apple. I smiled to myself and looked up in his dreamy grey eyes, that I so longingly can get lost in forever.  

"No. Just wanna get away from some people, I need some quiet time. Yano?" I replied. 

"I know a quiet place. I actually go there quite often. Would you like to come? I was just heading there right now." He said holding out a hand for me to take. I slowly look around and noticed no Pugface Parkinson was around. 

"Are you sure you want me coming along?" I asked looking at him skeptical. He smiled. His smile was so warm I just wanted to just grab his hand and just go. 

"Eh. Wouldn't mind some good company, plus wouldn't it be boring to be alone at this time of day?" He said while looking around the dark-ish halls we were now standing in. 

"True," I stated while taking his hand in mine. It just so happened to be warm and warm up my hands within seconds. "So where are we off to?" I looked up to meet his eyes in mine.  

"I'll show you. It's the most quiet spot I could find in this whole castle, I don't think many people go there anyways." he stated. He was leading the way towards a flight of stairs, as we were walking up the stairs Draco smiled widely. "The Astronomy Tower." He pronounced.

I looked around and walked to the edge to look up to millions of stars glowing brightly right above our heads. It was breathe taking and so beautiful. "I-It's beautiful up here." I managed to breathe out. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and to see a rather blonde headed boy who I admire smiling down at me.

"You're beautiful." He said leaning in and pecking me on the lips lightly. I blushed a bright pink under his lips and smiled. The kiss lasted no longer than 2 minutes until he finally pulled back. "Anna, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Draco asked. And just then I felt my heart skip a beat, it hurt but I paid no mind to it as I were focused on the question I've been waiting for since the first year.

"Yes." I finally said looking back up to Draco, starring into his grey warm eyes. Seeing the little twinkle in his eyes make me just want to kiss him, because I've only known the true love as if someone had a twinkle in their eye as they looked at you.

"I've liked you since the first year, but I couldn't bring myself to asking someone I knew I wouldn't have a chance with. But just when I know, I'm getting this special chance now to be with the love of my life. And I seriously couldn't be much happier than being by that annoying pug-faced Pansy." He said the last part chuckling at himself. I laughed at this and finally just kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You really do know how to make my night Draco." I said between kisses here and there. He grinned against my lips and pulled back.

"But if you're in for it, I could totally make your night even better." He winked smirking downwards to my small form. I blushes at this and just kept my mouth shut until he laughed and led us back towards the dungeons and into his dormitory. Just when I thought.. He wasn't kidding about that.