*𝙸𝙸𝙸

"Come in." I masculine voice calls me inside.

"Hey." I say nervously.

"Close the door and come take a seat." He's sitting behind a desk, with his legs opened wide, tight black jeans showing off his toned legs and a crisp white shirt unbuttoned slightly revealing his white pale skin underneath.
I do what he says and sit in the chair in front of his desk. We make deep eye contact, his dusty green eyes stare into my soul then they slowly lower down my body. I see his jaw clenched as he stares at my waist revealing my curves.

"You look amazing. Sorry I didn't get to introduce myself properly yesterday, I'm Levi James." He says moving his eyes from mine and down to my chest. I feel my nipples harden from his stare.

"Thank you, nice to meet you I'm Aria Wills." I say now embarrassed.

"Beauty, now do you remember what you said to me yesterday?" He says leaning back in his seat running his fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

"Well I mean we didn't get to talk much yesterday once you left so quickly." I reply with a little attitude sitting up more in the chair. He gets up and makes his way to stand in front of me, towering over me.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, is that a sign of me going crazy." He says looking down at me and he guides me chin up as he leans back on his desk.
Hearing that makes me get 10 times horny-er, I stand up and place my hands on the back of his neck and bite my bottom lip in response. He comes crashing his lips on mine, I let out a slight moan as I indulge myself in the heated kiss until he releases and makes space between us.

"I beg you give me a private show now." He asks with a smirk.

"Anything you desire." I reply mocking what he once said looking into his eyes.
In one swift motion he lifts me off my feet effortlessly and puts me on his desk.

"You sure you wanna do this? I really don't mind if your not ready." He says kissing on my neck and around my ear.

"I want you now."

"Good girl." He stands in the middle of my legs and I begin to unbuckle his jeans and his fingers get lost up my dress, he feels on my already wet white lace underwear and removes them. Carefully he applies pressure inserting his 2 fingers inside me, I gasp immediately holding on to him, he continues at a slow pace and I enjoy every moment.

"Open your mouth." I do so and he puts his 2 fingers in my mouth. "Taste how sweet you are." We lock eyes.
"Take off that dress Beauty."
He steps back observing my naked body  "Gorgeous, now get on your knees." He stands right in front of me and lifts my head up to look at him. "Put your mouth to good use." He pulls out his huge dick which is already hard for me. I start to lick and kiss on his tip then I slowly begin to suck and try to deepthroat his huge member which seems impossible.
He pushes his head back in satisfaction a low groan travels from from him into my ears which make me get sloppy and messer, something he seems to enjoy.
He holds the back of my head and face fucks me. Fast.

"Get up and bend over my desk." He says with a forcefully lustful tone.

"Yes sir."

I bend over the desk and his hand violently smacks my ass. He rubs on my waist and my body instantly aches to his touch.
Suddenly he puts a whole inch in. My eyes roll back and I start to fall into a moaning mess. He stretches me out driving in me smacking my ass. The pain is over washed by pleasure, as he fucks me he leaves soft kisses on my back.

"Cum for me." He whispers in my ear. And that I do, he shortly pulls out and dose the same all over my ached back.
I turn around to face him but he seems to be miles away from me buckling up his trousers. "Your good, you wanna job here?" He asks bluntly, as if we were strangers.

"What?" I say feeling confused.

"Do you want a job?" He repeats.

"No. What the fuck are you talking about, this is not what this is." I say defensive putting my dress back on almost ashamed.

"I mean it's up to you I don't care. There's the door." He points towards the door and gives me a fake smile.

"You're actually a dick." I say walking towards the door. Before I could leave he grabs me by my neck hard and says,

"That never stopped you from spreading your legs for me." He kisses me on my cheek and let's me go.

I walk out.

*******