XXVIII

Saturday:

"You alright?" Jason asks as we pull up in to the prison car park.

"Not really." I mumble playing with my fingers nervously.

"Listen, this is on your time. I haven't got anywhere to be we can wait in this car for hours before we go in and we can leave literally within minutes of entering it's all up to you darlin no rush." He smiles comforting me, which really helps.

"Thank you so much Jason, Evelyn is so lucky to have you on a real and you make her so happy." I smile back at him.

"That's just what I do. You know the first day I saw you guys, if it weren't for Levi things could have played out so much different for you." I look at him confused, I mean I agree but what does he mean by that.

"Huh?"

"The plan was for Levi to introduce himself to Evelyn and I was supposed to go to you. But Levi being Levi, had a change of heart as we walked up to you guys and didn't even tell me, I just went along with it. No regret though cause I do actually...love Evelyn but things could've been different with us." He holds eye contact with me for a while.

"Yh well now your a soon to be dad and..." He cuts me off.

"We never even spoke about the time we kissed." He says biting his bottom lip.

"Yh let's go in now." I get out the car quickly cause we all know where he's trying to go with that.
As we're walking in we get patted down and checked if we're carrying anything we're not supposed to. Then we're assorted and seated, forced to wait for Levi to join us behind a glass barrier.

"Number 11, Levi James is out for a visit." Someone calls out and Levi comes out in overly sized grey joggers, white tshirt and a grey jumper. His face lights up a little when he sees me.

"Beauty?" He quickly picks up the phone that hangs on the side to speak to me.

"Hi Levi." I find it hard to keep eye contact with him without my eyes tearing up.

"How's you and the baby, are you showing yet, have you gone to the doctor to see if everything's alright, do you have any cravings, or morning sickness, do you..." Jason cuts him off.

"Which one of them questions do you want her to answer first?" He smiles causing him to smile a little.

"This is crazy for real, I just wanna hug you if I'm being honest." I take a deep breath before I respond.

"How did all this happen Levi?" I finally hold eye contact.

"What do you mean?"

"Tell how and when this happened." He rolls his eyes at me but I mug him to answer.

"The feds where waiting outside my house as soon as I got back after you left me." He explains.

"I left you, that's how you see it?"

"Well that's what you did." We stay mugging each other hard.

"I did what I did for my safety."

"Oh so you think your not safe me with, don't lie to yourself you know I would protect you no matter what."

"Protect me, look where we are Levi!" I yell slightly.

"I'm fucking trying Aria what more can I do. Do you think I want to be here? This ain't a choice but it's my life and you're gonna be apart of my life even if you don't want to, that baby is mine whether we share the same dna or not." I watch a tear roll down his cheeks as he starts to raise his voice.

"Why is this shit happening to me?" I cover my face with my palms and Jason rubs on my back.

"Your stressing, try take some deep breaths." He whispers in my ear, but I get up and ask the guard to let me out.

JASON'S POV:

"Well..." I sigh.

"Bro that weren't even my fault, shes..." I cut him off.

"Levi, just try and put yourself in her shoes."

"But-"

"Close your eyes bruh trust me." He closes his eye reluctantly.

"Right, your pregnant and the possible baby daddy's are either a dead man who raped you or the other is behind bars who claims to love you but has a very odd way of showing it. You have a complicated relationship with him and he constantly comes with trouble. Now tell what you would do, as Aria?" I explain.

"I would...break off my relationship with the guy and start over fresh with the baby." Levi says slowly as a another tear falls down his cheek.

"You know what you needa do bro, I love you and I'll be joining you soon." I laugh slightly and Levi smiles to wiping the tear from his face.

"I love you too brother."