XXIV*

"What do you mean he's dead." I sit up in the bed.

"I told you I'll kill him didn't I? So he's dead." He says removing his shirt on the way out of the room into the shower.

"But Levi..."

"You joining me or not?" He cuts me off instantly.
It's been a whole week and I'm just now letting him cuddle me again but what I must say is that he's never pushed me to do anything sexual that I didn't want to do. In that aspect you can say I'm lucky to have him.

"Alright." I reply getting out the bed and walking into the bathroom. He's already completely wet, his eyes are sown shut letting the water run down his beautiful body. I begin to undress and step carefully in the shower for Levi to grab my hands and bring me in front of him and stare deep in my eyes causing me to look away.

"You know I would never hurt beauty. Your my everything but I just want you to love on me like you use too. I miss you." Butterflies swarm in my stomach as I look back at him and lean in slowly to his lips.

"Kiss me." I say seductively. Without a hesitation he goes the rest of the way and kisses me, I wrap my arms around his neck tilting my head to the side slightly for him to pull me in closer by my waist. The water falls down our bodies as we syncretise the motion of our kiss. Suddenly he pushes me back against the wall and goes down on me, kissing on my body till he reached my clit which he plays with gently. Then 2 of his fingers adventure inside me, I throw my head back and moan softly. He knows all the rights places to get me going, I lifted my leg up on his shoulder and he continues deeper and starts to eat me out. I get lost in my moans and my eyes roll back wanting him more than ever, I enjoy myself as he goes deeper causing me to grab onto his hair pushing him closer.
"Fuckkk!" I realise out of pleasure feeling my legs becoming weaker slipping down the wall slightly.

"You can't escape me now beauty." He smirks coming back up to me yet his fingers are still inside me, moving fast. Levi didn't take his eyes off mine as I continued to moan relentlessly biting my bottom lip holding eye contact with him.

"I'm so close Levi please don't stop, please!" I beg gripping onto his shoulders.

"Taste how sweet you are." He removes fingers and put them too my mouth.
"Open your mouth." I do what I'm told and suck on his fingers.

"That's my good girl." He smiles widely.
"Now tell me what you want." He tucks my now wet curls behind my ear. I take a while to respond getting caught up in in the sensations of him kissing on my neck.
"Tell me." He says forceful in my ear.

"You. I need you." I reply.

"Turn around for me." I turn to the wet wall and lay my hands flat on it arching my back slightly. Levi up behind me slaps his dick on my ass a few times then carefully rubs on me before entering, driving himself into me. I gasp and bend forward more, he caresses my waist softly with one hand and smack my ass aggressively with the other. His thrusts pace increase and my eyes roll back moaning breathlessly.

"That's my girl, just like that beauty." He looks up and groans biting his bottom lip. Then he grabs me by my neck and pulls me up to him choking me softly, kissing on my shoulders. I find my hand to rub on my clit as I feel myself close.

"Move your hand." He says demandingly and I do so for him to replace my hand with his. He doesn't stop rubbing aggressively on me and tighten his grip on my neck.
"Who's pussy is it?" I'm lost for words as he continues to thrust fast in me.
"I said who's is it?" He repeats.

"Yours and only yours." He moans close in my ear and smiles. Suddenly he picks me up turns off the water and walks us to the edge of the bed. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him into me.

"Calm down beauty I'm for you, I anit going anywhere." We stay in missionary and I hold him close to me till I am close once again.

"Levi!" He kept the pace and continued to thrust in me till I finished.
"Fuckkk." I said uncurling my toes and losing my grip on the sheets. Soon after he finished in me and rolls over beside me.

"You still got it." He smiles and pulls me in a hug.

"Your not funny and your bare wet so move I'm going back in the shower." I say getting up leaving Levi laughing on the bed. As my legs take all my body weight I instantly feel a sickening feeling in my stomach causing me to cautiously walk to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and vomit into the toilet.

"Fuck."

"Beauty you okay?" Levi says from the other side of the door.

"Yh." I reply.