XXX

2 weeks later;

A strong hand wraps itself around my waist pulling me closer to their warm chest. I'm unsure of who it is but the present made me feel so comfortable and safe. My exposed neck got attacked with soft kisses and my smile grew.

"Lemme take care of you, open up to me." The masculine voice spoke in my ear while running their hand down to my inner thigh.

"Levi." I say finally turning to meet with their face.

"Levi? No it's me."

"Romeo!" I yell sitting up frantically.
This is the 3rd time this week I've dreamt about Romeo in this way and he constantly keeps on trying to reach out to me but I'm not sure if I'm ready, yet.
I rub my stomach where the bump should be forming and lean back against the head board,
I slowly put myself in a trance back to sleep but as I do my phone vibrates.

"Really?" I ask myself sighing heavily picking up my phone.

Unknown caller...

For the past week the unknown caller has been blowing up my phone but I don't hesitate to decline, till now.

"Hello?" I question the other line.

"Aria...beauty." A familiar voice replies and I cover my mouth with my hand wanting the voice to speak again for confirmation.
"Aria you there, if you can hear me I want you to know that..." I end the call.

**********
Later that day:

Someone rings the doorbell.

"I think it's our pizzas, I got it." She gets up excited to eat and skips to open the door.

"Aria it's your...dad." She say hesitantly and I have a few seconds of panic grabbing the baggiest clothes I own that don't belong to Levi. I take a deep breath before heading to the door where Evelyn stands keeping him company by force. I thank her as she walks into her room giving out privacy.

"Hey."

"Hi, there's your 750k as promised. Sorry for the lateness of it I was a bit shaken up for a while. " He passes me a cheque signed for my name.

"Erm thank you." I take it from his hand and guilt washes over me.

"But we need to talk." He looks at me in a serious manner.

"What about?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Elijah..." His name only makes me feel sick and vulnerable.
"He was a good friend of mine, his funeral is this week and I would like it if you came with me for you know support." I gulp pushing back the pain.

"I'm really busy this week." I lie as I haven't stepped foot out the apartment for 2 weeks and I'm not planning to either.

"Oh, well I'll keep you updated for the exact date. I hate the thought of Levi, killing an innocent man." His fists clench.
"But can you let me in on something?" He asks randomly.

"Sure." I hope this means the conversation is gonna be over soon.

"What was your with Levi's relationship?" I scoff.

"Why are asking?"

"Well you made that massive scene when he pleaded guilty and I want to know why." He replies.

"None of your business, so thank you for the money but goodbye." I stand in at the door frame inciting him to leave.

"Aria don't take that tone with me." He mugs me hard.

"Goodbye." I say again and he finally leaves. Fuck all these men in my life for real.

Romeo:
What you doing tonight?

I kiss my teeth and throw my phone across the room in rage. Everything is happening to me at once and I'm in no way prepared.

***********
HEY GUYS, GIRLS AND MY OTHER FRIENDS MY APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONSISTENCY ITS BEEN A LONGGGG ASSS MONTHS BUT MY PLANS IS TO GET BACK IM TRACK THANKS FOR THOES WHO OUR PATIENT W ME AND LEAVE DMS TO SEE IF IM GD OR TELLING ME THEIR THOUGHTS ON THE STORY. KEEP ON GIVING ME FEEDBACK IT MAKES WRITING A LOT EASIER. 🫶🏽