XXXVI

2 days later;

"So where you going again?" Evelyn questions me.

"To Romeo's house." I hadn't told her about Levi as I just want this to be a private encounter.

"How you can gon get there you can't walk that far."

"I'm gonna drive there." I say.

"What? Are ready for that I mean if you really want I can drop you there it's not that big of a deal." Since the whole Elijah situation I haven't driven my car and only attempted to once.

"Yeah I've got this." I try to hype myself up.

"I'm so proud of you." She gets up and wraps her arms around me hugging me tight, without any hesitation I hug her back.

"Thank you."

Sitting down the seat seems cold and stiff. I haven't shown this car love in so long, this is my first step into moving forward in my life.
I caress the wheel a little adjusting my hands to the curve of it. Taking big breaths I turn my engine on.
"I'm ready."

I try not to stare at the backseat and focus on the road, I use to love driving on my own listening to music. When I got my first car it's was my only physical form of escape and my freedom, I'm in need to be free again.

***********

I sit there patiently waiting. The room is filled with other prisoners enjoying every moment with their loved ones. Then I turn to see a baby being held by a prisoner who's in ore of this child's every move, damn. I hold my belly.

"Number 11, you have exactly an hour of time together everything will be watched." The guard with a strong Irish accent, which makes me very uncomfortable, brings Levi out removing the cuffs off his wrist hesitantly and Levi grins at him cheekily.

"You mind hurry this up I have places to be." He says sarcastically as the lock unhooks freeing his wrist.
"Beauty?" His eyebrows raise and his draws all his attention to me, then my belly, and then my breast.
"I guess they also do grow through pregnancy." He says to his self making his way too me.

"Hey Levi." I get up and look up at him watching his pupils dilate.

"Can I?" He looks down at my belly holds his hands out. I nod in agreement as his hands fully cover my entire stomach area.
"So fucking beautiful, did you know that?" He removes one hand and pulls up my chin to look all the way up at him.
I stay lost for words.
"Answer me baby."

"I'm sorry." Is the only thing I mange to make out.

"I've missed this, I've missed you." And with that his lips are on mine, he's in utter control and I just followed. Some how his hand slithered around on my ass which held as if claiming his property.
This kiss is more then just kiss, it screamed sexual tension and desire as both of us haven't released ourselves in a long time.

"Alright, Number 11 and visitor that's enough. Sit down now or I'll cut your time short." The guard says who seems to have something against Levi.
As I pull away my gloss has smeared all over his lips, I laugh as it's definitely not his shade.

"What's so funny?" He asks smiling while I rub of the gloss around his mouth with my thumb.

"All better."

"I said sit down Levi don't make me tell you again!" He guard yells.

"Do we have a fucking problem here?" I watch as his eyes turn dark green ready for a fight, but I hold him back.

"I'm sorry sir, we'll sit down." I apologise for the both of us as I bring Levi to sit down in front of me.
"What did you really think you were about to do, remember your the one in prison." I say truthfully as he finally looks back at me.

"He just pressed cause he knows what I done to his brother." I look at him confused.

"What did you do to his brother?"

"His brother's Elijah, you know what did to him, and why." He says real quietly but enough for me to hear.

"That's..." I look over at the guard and my blood runs cold.

"Yh they were my lucky irish brothers, one a lawyer the other a police officer. Elias, that's his
name, got too invest in this job that I got for him and actually wanted to be a officer. So I cut my ties with him and just had Elijah but he was secretly plotting against me with this old ass man. Now they both hate me so my plan didn't go how it was supposed to." He explains. Panic is painted all over my face.
"I got you beauty ain't nothing gonna happen, i promise you that." He puts his hands over mine.
"Tell me how you been."

"This is all quite painfully if I'm being honest."

"What exactly?"

"My body hurts majority of the time, I'm alway stressing about something. Whether that be about you or the baby or just life."

"But when I'm out..." He squeezes my hand a little more but cut him off.

"Be fucking for real Levi." I say suddenly that it surprises myself. He raises his eyebrows at me so I continue.
"Your gonna miss all the most important milestones in her childhood and that's just the truth, don't try to sugarcoat everything cause I fucking hate that."

"But tell me if I ain't hopeful then who the fuck else is gonna be for me. There's days I sit in my cell and I genuinely feel like giving up. I put myself in here and I will get out. And It's purely because of the life your carrying and I know she's mine and so are you." The whites in his eyes turn pink as if he's gonna cry.

"I'm sorry." It breaks me to see him like this and I feel a little guilty for what I said, I bend over the table to pull him in my embrace where his head falls on my breast.

"I have so much love for you Aria whether you believe me or not."

**************
30 minutes later;

"Time. Get up Number 11." As soon as the second hand reached to 12 the guard didn't hesitate to interrupt your conversation.
Levi gets up still looking at me smiling.

"Ima call you and you better answer, you hear me Beauty?" I nod smiling.
"And make this a habit, come see me every month." He adds getting his cuff back on his wrist.

"Okay, I'll talk to you soon." The guard was ready to pull Levi away but he's too strong and holds back.

"Damn lemme get a kiss goodbye from my girl quick." He looks at him then to me and indicates me to come and kiss him. I get up and make my way over to Levi and peck his lips but as I pull away his head follows mine down.

"Enough!" The guard says and Levi shoots me a wink compiling to go back with my gloss again all over his mouth.

That's my man right there.

***************