XVII

An hour later;

This is definitely instagram worthy. 

                                @bbyria                                               Shout out to daddy's credit card 💳 ❤️ 1,982 Like  @the_Evelyn: Fine babe😻😻@Random: Omg so beautiful💖@Random: Yesssss Queen!!! 👑 @Random: answer my dm pleasee🥺

@bbyria
Shout out to daddy's credit card 💳
❤️ 1,982 Like
@the_Evelyn: Fine babe😻😻
@Random: Omg so beautiful💖
@Random: Yesssss Queen!!! 👑
@Random: answer my dm pleasee🥺

View 422 comments

**********

"BEAUTY!" He bellows from downstairs.

"WHAT?" I yell back coming down the stairs cautiously hoping to trip in these stupid ass heels.

"We're gonna be late move your ass, come on." He grabs his keys beginning to head out the door.

"What's it look like I'm doing!" I hold on to the banister trying to find my balance.

"Fucken hell." He chuckles to himself as he gets a proper look at me in my new outfit. Biting his bottom lip he makes his way towards me up the stairs and picks me up bridal style.
"You taking to damn long." I laugh nervously holding on to him praying he doesn't fall down, cause I'd be going down with him.

*********

"Fuck." He says under his breath.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I need petrol because someone was taking to long to get ready." He cuts his eyes at me.

"No way your blaming me for your poor responsibility with your petrol in your car." I laugh in amazement.

"There must be a way cause that's what I'm doing." He replies pulling into Shells.
"I'll fill it up, you go pay for it." He hands his card over and unlocks the car for me to get out.
Kissing my teeth I make my way in the store. There's a line of roughly 5 people so I stand there waiting for my turn looking down at my phone. As I look up through the window I see Levi leaning back on his car smoking, and I most say he looks so fine.

Damnn I stand crossing my legs, feeling weak in the knees

Damnn I stand crossing my legs, feeling weak in the knees. There's no way he's giving me fanny flutters right now.

You:
U gonna let me suck that dick later😋
My 🚩:
Beauty u can't handle all of this
You:
😭😭
Don't flatter urself
It's a yes or no question
My 🚩:
Maybe if u lucky 😉
You:
🙄
************

An hour later;

"What would you like to drink Ma'am?" We're seated at the table away from everyone else, rose petals and candles everywhere, Levi must have asked for this in advance. Which is cringe, but still very cute.

"Can I get a passion fruit martini please." I look from the menu and up to the male waiter who seems to have been smiling at me this whole time.

"Good choice, one of my favourite." He holds eye contact for a little to long so I adjust myself in my seat, Levi does the same forming a fist with his right hand.

"What you gonna drink babe?" I'm trying to move the attention away from me, and ease Levi a bit.

"Get me vodka and coke." He gives the server death stares as he collects the drink menus from us walking off.
"So your just flirting with other guys in front of me now?" He death stares has suddenly moved to me.

"Levi shut up. If that's what you call flirting your just lucky we skipped that stage in our relationship." I laugh to myself in disbelief.

"Hmm say no more." He nods mysteriously and gets up without saying a word to me.

5 minutes later;

I'm about to leave when I feel Levi presence behind me. He's bending down to kiss me on my exposed shoulders and neck causing me to smile.

"Everything is sorted now, let's just enjoy our date." He says making his way over to the seat in front of me.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Let's just enjoy our date Beauty."

"Here our your drinks." The same waiter comes to us anxiously rushing but not wanting to spill a drop, as he places it down very carefully I'm watching Levi cheeky face as he's smiling at the poor guy probably worried for his life.

"Thank you." I say but he stays watching the floor and bows slightly to us quickly scurrying off.

"I wonder what's the matter with him." Levi flashed a smile at me and proceeds to take a sip of his drink.