XXVI

2 weeks later;

Well as we all expect I am 3 weeks pregnant and in living back with Evelyn, for the first week she tried to ignored me but I had to be the bigger person and apologies.
Now we're living out our childhood dreams, both in one home and both pregnant at the same time, in the dream though we both had our knights in shining amour but only Evelyn can agree to that. Twice a week Jason comes to check on her and I alway leave before he arrives, I don't want anything to do with him so I've blocked his number as well. And the last time I tried to tell Evelyn about her relationship it didn't go that down that well so I don't mention anything about case that's coming up in a weeks time and neither does she.
Oh and what about my knight? I couldn't tell you. No calls, no texts, no nothing. I mean that's what I asked for but you would think he would at least try to reach out.

"Mama I'm going shop you want anything?" Evelyn asks.

"Nahh baby I'm good." I response sitting comfy on the couch.
After about 5 minutes someone rings the bell, I get up unbothered and open the door.

"Hey." Jason says charmingly.

"She's not here but I'll tell her to call you when she gets back." I immediately try to close the door but he uses his foot to stop it.

"I can wait for her inside, and I would like to talk to you darlin." He forces his self inside and I can't resist.

"I actually need to be somewhere so I'll just go." I lie putting on my shoes.

"Levi's locked up." He just says out of nowhere.

"Huh?" I completely stop in my tracks.

"Levi, around 2 weeks ago police came to his house and arrested him on suspicion on Elijah's death. Between you and I we both know he did it so this isn't looking so good on our court case that's in a weeks time." I have nothing to say as I stare at Jason.
"He keeps asking for you, all the time. He said he tries to ring you but you never answer, and he wants to know if you are...pregnant." Jason says nicely suggesting that I'm being a selfish person. Nothing comes out of my mouth I just take a seat.

"I am." I reply finally.
"Is he okay?" I don't make eye contact with him.

"Well you know Levi he acts strong but inside who knows."

"You guys really don't deserve this, none of this." I sigh.

"Yes we do, and you know this Aria. Even Evelyn knows this but she tries to hide the whole fact that I'm not gonna be here with her and our baby. That shit gets me every time I see her, but what did I expect after everything Levi and I have done it was about time for the consequence." Jason sits down next to me and says truthfully.

"Yh but this timing is just..." I scoff.

"I think you should go see Levi, listen I understand that your last encounter wasn't the greatest but he has never cared for anyone like the way he cares for you darlin he just has a shitty way of showing." I nods my head in agreement.
"I'm going to see him on Saturday the day before court, come with me." He puts his arm around my shoulders nudging me to be more positive.

"Yh I'll come with you, thank you Jason." He pulls me into a hug and I give in.