XV

"Morning Beauty." Three soft kisses caresses my forehead as the ripping stream of sunlight emerges though the blinds straight in my direction.

"Morning." I reply turning around in the opposite direction of the light but also the direction into his chest. He smiles scoping me up closer to him.

"5 minutes then I want you to get ready." I kiss my teeth harshly.

"Only 5, and get ready for what?" I raise my head to look him in his eyes.

"A surprise Beauty." He forces my head back down to lean on his chest. I feel like arguing with him cause he knows I'm not a morning person but I'm wasting my much needed 5 minutes so I close my eyes once again.

************

"Alright Beauty, times up." He's nudging me slightly making me curl up more into the comforting sheets.

"Fuck off Levi." I shooing him away.

"Your 5 minutes were up an hour ago." Multiple kisses are planted on my head.

"For fuck sake." I open my eyes to see his glistening body towering over me; abs wet, hair dripping and a towel wrap neatly around his lower waist.

"You looked too cute to wake up so I extended your time, your welcome." I analyse him as he runs his fingers through his damp hair holding onto the edge of his towel loosely not caring if it slips too low.
"Now, go." He points towards the bathroom demandingly, causing me to throw the sheets off my body exposing myself into the cold and storming into the bathroom.

************

"So where we going?" I question him as he rubs on my thigh driving through heavy roads of London.

"Didn't I say it was a surprise." He glances my way quickly then looks back on the moving traffic.

"Yh well you may as well tell me cause we're on are way now." I smile hoping he'll comply with me.

"What makes you think we're on are way." He puts his hand between both on my thighs.

"Then where are we going?"

"The mall, you can buy whatever you want." He continues to concentrate on the road.

"Really, whatever ever I want?" I question him just making sure he's aware of what he said.

"Yes Beauty, anything." I smile hard and sit up straight in my seat.

**********

Levi's POV:

Her eyes widen everytime we enter a new store, picking up items after items, running in the changing room, coming out desperate to give me a fashion show, just anticipating my opinion on all the outfits.
I'm enjoying spoiling her, I mean she deserves it but I have to check the clock.

"Beauty you need to make a decision and decide what you want, alright?" She looks at me conflicted on what to buy,
"Don't worry about the prices buy both or all of it, my treat." I hand over my card to her, she smiles and kisses me on my cheek.

"If your sure, thank you so much." I can tell she feels almost ashamed for me to spend so much money on her but that something she's just gonna have to get used to.

"Of course, I'm going to wait for you downstairs. I'm a phone call way." I grip her by her waist making her body sink onto mine, whispering my card pin in her ear just incase it's over the contactless limit. Hesitantly I let her go and make my way down stairs.

Aria's POV:

I bonce between all the stores and come out from each with dense bags. I was about to make my way down stairs to meet with Levi but I pass Victoria Secret and see something on the mannequin window display that Levi would really appreciate on me.

"Excuse me, do you have a size 16 in that dark blue lace body?" I ask the woman behind the till pointing towards the display.

"Yh I believe we have a 16 in stock let me just ask one of my employees to collect it from the back." She grabs the walky-talky from the side.
"Sam please can you get the dark blue lace body lingerie size 16 for me." She looks at me and smiles. "One second my employee will give it to you."

"Thank you." I smile back and turn to browse at other stuff.

"Erm here you are." A vaguely familiar voice from behind me says.

"Samantha?"

"Aria, you bitch."

"Don't fucking play with me, I ain't no bitch let's get one thing straight." The anger builds up inside me as she stands in front of me.

"So who's this for, and if you say Levi you're even more stupid then I realised." She gives me a cold smile while handing me the bag.

"None of you business." I reply walking away.

"So it is Levi, funny. Who do you think Levi goes to when you let him down. I'm always there for him and I always will be." She seems so proud of herself which makes me laugh slightly.

"So you're admitting to be comfort pussy?" She looks a bit taken back.

"No I'm not, I just make him feel better, that day when disobeyed him he was so sad, he deserves better than that." She defends herself.

"So your second best, your something he knows will give it up to him because your...easy." She clenches her jaw and makes a fist with her hands. "Let me just pay for this lingerie with his card because I'm keeping him waiting." I barge past her and pay at the till, walking out she's still in disbelief as she heads back. 

I can't lie, the fact that he slept with her just one day before me doesn't sit right with me, but I need to make sure that was definitely the last time they had sex. I want to be his only one, and I'm definitely not fighting for him.