XLVIII

"Mum, I'm so happy you could make it." A short petite woman walks in so elegantly and places a soft kiss on Levi's cheek.

"How could I not?" She laughs grabbing his face examining it carefully.
"You been drinking enough water and keeping a good sleeping schedule?" Her motherly instincts kick in.

"Of course I have." He pulls away embarrassed.

"Lying doesn't look good on you Levi, now introduce me to these beautiful people." She orders him and he does as he's told.

"Meet Aria and this is our babygirl Désiré." I get up confused on what exactly to do but he come beside me place his hand reassuringly on my lower back.

"Hey Mrs..." I hope she fills in the blanks while I extend my arms out for her to shake her hand.

"Just Louise Sweetheart and come on in." Her smile is so welcoming, she stands arms out wide for me to jump in. Missy still on my hip as her embrace is so caring.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Louise." I say letting go and retracting back.

"Is this my grandbaby?" She looks at me then to Levi keenly wanting to take her.

"Yh." Levi butts in proudly.

"Can I?" She asks me.

"Of course you can mum." He butts in again.

"Well I'm not asking you Levi." She cuts him off which shuts him down immediately.

"Can I?" She asks me once again. Missy isn't sure at first but has no choice but to be held by her.
"Hello gorgeous." I watch a Louise starts walking around the room with her, interacting with every little thing that maybe an interest.

"Come help me in the kitchen." Levi takes ahold on my hand and walk us to the kitchen leaving then alone.

"I think she likes you and loves Princess already." He begins plating up.

"Yh your mum is a lovely woman that's for sure." His smile grows.

"She is. You know what go and try get Désiré off her and sit down, I'll bring the food out." I go to do so but he pulls my wrist back to him.
"Thank for this." He leaves a kiss on my forehead letting go of me.

**************

"My boy this is delicious, not as good as mine but delicious." He sits there chuffed of himself while we all eat.

"I can agree this is really nice thank you." I add feeding Missy.

"No worries beauty." I stay quiet.

"So what do you do Aria?" Louise asks me.

"Well currently I'm just a stay at home mum." I say thinking Im about to be judged.

"Good, that exactly what I did for Levi and the rest of my babies. I just hope my sons providing for your family, is he?"

"Yes mum."

"Stop answering for her Levi." She says very firmly.

"Mhm yes he is, he's a very good dad to Missy and their bond is beautiful." I reply truthfully.

"And what about a good partner to you?" I go quiet.
"Sorry if I'm asking too many questions it maybe because I'm a relationship therapist and I would like to know my own sons relationship is healthy."

"We're good, we definitely have love for each other and I know even though he has odd ways of showing at times he cares for me." I smile hoping that's enough to say about this topic.

"Levi is she a good partner for you?"

"She's the only one for me that's all I need to say." I turn and look at him annoyingly I couldn't help but to smile blushing slightly.

"How's that make you feel Aria?" Damn we really in therapy right now.

"Mhm it makes me happy to hear and thankful I just wish he could've told me this before and acted on it."

"And how does him not tell you from before effect your relationship now?" I bite my bottom lip figuring out what to say without exposing too much.

"Mhm just wouldn't save a lot of time doubting us." I look back to him and take hold of his hand interlacing our fingers.

"Well you guys look very good together and clearly make beautiful babies, are you thinking of more?" She get up as she's finished eating to come at get Missy out of her high chair to sit on her lap.

"More?" Both Levi and I say simultaneously.

"Well Désiré needs siblings to play with, no?"

"We'll see about that mum, for now she's doing just fine."

"If you say so." The table went quiet.

"Is everyone finished?"

"Yes thank you." He gets up and collects the plates.

**************
After 2 hours;

"Levi was a little shit." We laugh on the couch as she pulls pictures of baby Levi.
"I guess not much has changed." She adds and he sulks.

"Ima go toilet, hopefully when I come back you guys would've finished whatever this maybe." He leaves the room.

"You know what Aria I really like your vibe, you seem like such a beautiful in and out." I smile and move in to hug her.

"Thank you Louise, i really appreciate that."

"No worries, and if you ever need anyone to talk to when he's getting to much to deal with call me. Pass me your number." I pull out my phone and see on my HomeScreen 3 miss calls from Mary.

"Give me a second Louise." I call her back.
"Mary?"

"Where you been? I've been calling you, it's Romeo he's..."

**************

Louise James