XXII

I park only 1 street down and walk straight in causing a hurdle of people to cuss at me which the bouncer soon took care of it.
The club is so lively and it isn't even midnight yet, everyone is recklessly enjoying themselves and just being happy without a care of what happened previously or even what may happen tomorrow. Lucky.
As I'm walking up the stairs to Levi's office I begin to feel sick in my stomach. Today maybe the day where I have to throw hands. As Im inches away from knocking the door Jason stops me by pulling me into a hug.

"Long time no see darlin, how've you been?" Because he is much stronger then time hes able to push me aside effortlessly trying to divert my attention away from the door.

"Please can you stop touching me." I say quietly but I make sure that it's a demand as my body begins to feel disgusting, embarrassed, ashamed, violated, used and everything above all over again.

"You alright?" He lets go of me immediately and looks down at me with a worried look.

"Yh I just wanna talk to Levi." I say blankly trying to turn back towards the door.

"Aria don't go in there, not right now. I don't think either of you are in the correct mindset and you might hear, say or even see something that you may regret." He says true fully. It was so sweet that he was trying not to hurt my feelings and still tryna back his best friend when he's in the wrong but by him saying that he's told me everything I needed to know I just want the explanation now.

"Thank you for caring but let me deal with it, go find Evelyn she came here looking for you she has some big news." I smile for the first time for today. I'm happy that she has someone like Jason.

As for the 3rd time I go to knock the door harshly making sure whoever's in there can hear. After about 45 seconds low and behold the one and only opens the door with a wide grin on her face when she can tell it's me.

"Levi we need to talk." I say completely ignoring her, looking over her shoulder to see where Levi was.

"Excuse me he has made it very clear that he doesn't want to speak to you." She adjusts herself on the door frame trying to block me from seeing past.

"Yh yh." I say blatantly pushing her to the side making her stumble slightly. Levi's sitting on his desk with his head against the table, I thought he had the past out till I realise he still to clenching onto the drink that he hasn't even drank yet.
"Levi!" I yell making him jump and look up at me. His eyes are blood shot and he just looks tired. 

"Why would you do that to me?" He asks.

"What did I do, look a that bitch who you promised me to never see again!" I yell hurt.

"I can get her out if you want daddy?" Samantha asks trying her hardest to be as seductive as possible.

"Daddy?" I snap my head at her.

"Correction he's my daddy." She replies to me proud of herself. I look back a Levi and see his head is flat on the desk again so I take this as my opportunity to strike this bitch in her face making her fall back, I lose control and just attack her continuously until Levi grabs me by my waist and picks me up off her.

"Samantha get the fuck out!" He says with power in his voice. She whimpers and rubs gently on her bruises as she makes her way out.
"Did that make you feel better, was that really worth it?" He asks.

"Let go of me!" He looks at me in a confused manner.

"Huh?"

"Put me down please!" I begin to kick and try to move myself down.

"What so now you don't want me touching you?!" He puts me down to yell in my face. I say nothing.
"But you can let someone like Elijah fuck you!" He continues.

"What?" I say shocked.

"Don't act dumb." He frantically gets his phone to show me the picture that was sent to him. I have no response, I break down crying.
"What the actual fuck are crying for I should be the one crying!"

"Don't know how to say this." I say honestly.

"Say what, you fucked him!"

"No I didn't."

"Aria did you hit your head or something, the proof is right here!" He scoffs while shoving his phone closer to my face.

"Yes exactly, I was unconscious."

"What?" He calms down immediately.

"Elijah, he slammed my head against my car door causing me to go unconscious. I woke up in the backseat...naked." Levi's whole face softened.

"Can I please?" He open his arms getting closer to me. I nodded and stood in his embrace. Something that I needed and wanted.
"Aria I love you so much, and I promise you I'm going to kill that man if it's the last thing I do, I promise." He kisses my head.

***********
HEY GUYS, GIRLS AND MY OTHER FRIENDS I JUST HAVE TO SAY I GENUINELY LOVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP THEY'RE JUST THE CUTEST THING EVER. ALSOOOO THE PICTURES ON THE LAST CHAPTER GOT REMOVED SO SORRY TO ALL MY FREAKS 😭😭❤️❤️ THANK FOR READING SO FAR ND HOPE UR ENJOYING