Slip❕

𝑀𝑒, 𝑀𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑖𝑚
This is real fun to write and even better to read, I have so many ideas for a Irie's story but this don't mean it's the end of Aria's. I've been getting some requests for something a little different hope this is good enough. Xx
***************

"Do you think I'm in need of a man?" Amara looks at me from the mirror as she curls her eyelashes.

"In need definitely not, Irie your the most independent woman let alone person I know." I smile at her response and continue to touch up my makeup.
"But I do think your in need of some dick." I stop and we both stare at one another other for a while suddenly then to burst out laughing.

"Fair enough, I'll give you that." I say honestly.

"Oh but guess what!" I look at her intrigued.

"What!?" I stress as she loves to be dramatic.

"The whole gangs going out tonight. Ibrahim's fresh out of prison." My face screws up as I turn to look at her dazed.

"I hope your not thinking that ima try something with him."

"Just think of the dick. Manden that are fresh out serve it differently." She giggles to herself.

"Absolutely not, nope. No." I make it clear.

"Girllll..." I cut her off.

"I said what I said." She acts slightly surprised and continues on her make up.

"I would do anything to fuck my first crush." She says under her breath.

"Huh?" I hear her but I want her to make it clear.

"Girl be for real i know you want to just a lil and it hurt you when he just left randomly."

"Yh now I know the reason he left so its even more complicated. He's a criminal."

"Ree you don't even know what he went down for try not to judge and close up so early." She reasons with me.

"Fair enough but enough of that, let's just have a good time alright." I twerk turning up the no longer background music.
***************
The first chapter is out now please go read and lmk what u think. Xx