LXI

"How beautiful you are." I peel back my eye lids and see Levi in the bed beside me cradling Missy, holding her like she's the most valuable thing in the world.

"Morning." I slide my body up the headboard.

"Afternoon mummy." He makes Missy wave at me so I have to crack a smile.
"We've been up since 6 ain't that right?" He looks back at her.

"Well now you know how I feel everyday." I justify myself looking at my phone seeing it's only 10am.

"Who said I was complaining, I love being with my girls." He stares admiring her.

"Can I?" I hold my arms out and he passes her over reluctantly.

"You want breakfast?" He asks laying a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm good thank you, has she eaten though?"

"Of course she has what you take me for?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Just asking." Missy babbles gripping onto my top. So what are we now? Last night was good, very good but how long will this last ? And what about Romeo. Kmt fuck him.

"Aria?" I look at Levi scared what he was gonna say next.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" Missy laughs randomly and I'm tempted to join her but by the look on his face he's being serious.

"Erm what about Missy?"

"My mum, she'll be more than happy if you're comfortable with that." Looking into his eyes i literally can't find myself to say no.

"Sure."

"Good, be ready by 6 I gotta head out but feel free to stay here. My mum should be over at 4." He plants a kiss on my lips throwing on his clothes and leaves me.

"Right."

*******************
4 hours later;

As Missy and I cuddle cozy on in Levi's bed still, the door bell rings waking her up from her afternoon nap.

"Seriously?" I huff under my breath as I take her into my arms hoping to rock her back to sleep walking to the door.

"Hello again." Levi's mum. Louise. She here. Already?

"Heyyy." I say almost embarrassed. Bonnet still on, Levi's tee with a side of baby drool and shorts that are too short to wearing around anyones mum.

"I heard you and Levi were going on a date so I thought I come over earlier so you can get yourself ready, if that's alright with you." She smiles so I have nothing left to do but move to the side giving her enough space to come in.

"Yes please come in." She heads in and tries to take Missy but I lean back to distance her reach.
"Sorry she's taking her nap otherwise she won't sleep tonight." I apologise.

"You can trust me Aria, I know what I'm doing." She reaches out for her again, and although I'm very much against this offer, I allow her. Missy insisting starts crying so screw a little at her poor attempt of trying to soothe her. I can't stand there and listen to my babies cries anymore but as I try to collet her she stops, and eases relaxing into Louises arms slowly back to sleep.

"Hmm." I say to myself feeling less wanted by my own child.

"Go get ready I've got her." I guess she does.

*****************
3 hours later;

@bbyriaMummies big night out🪩 ❤️ 3,781 Likes

@bbyria
Mummies big night out🪩
❤️ 3,781 Likes

The creator has turned off comments.

It's been a while since I posted and I gotta give it to myself I cleaned up well.

"Sorry if I took so long Louise." Holding Missy on her lap.

"Oh my it's was all worth it, you look absolutely stunning." I smile showing teeth.

"Thank you." Missy see me and wants me.
"Hows my beautiful baby?" I pick her up and spin her around happy she even remembers me.

"She's a little angel Aria, you should be really proud of yourself. You're doing a very good job at motherhood." I stop to look at Louise almost tearing up.

"That means a lot to me you wouldn't even understand so that you for that, and if you ever wanna see her let me know she really likes you." We look at one another smiling then the door opens.

"Im ready when you are beauty."