𝚅𝙸𝙸

"I fucking told you not to do that and look what you caused!" As Levi yells at me while he edges closer till my back hits the wall.
I stand there quiet and almost ashamed, but I  pluck up my pride and stand straight.
"Now look at you, finally you have nothing to say, huh?!" He's trying he's hardest to get to me.
"Fucking Slut." That word.
Slut.
It's used to belittle woman and make us feel disgusted of ourselves. I couldn't bite my tongue anymore.

"Tell me who the fuck your are talking to, don't you ever call me that again, nor anyone else, if anyone here were to be a slut it's you." I raise my voice and look dead at him. The green in his eyes seem to have grown dark and full of jealousy.
In one quick motion he slaps me in my face leaving a stinging feeling on my cheek, reddening the side of my face.
I would have thought my instant reaction would to be slapping him back, but instead my eyes begin to fill with thick tears.
I push him out my way aggressively and walk out to the loud crowd of people once again, looking for Evelyn in the mist of it all.
Nowhere. I can't see her anywhere. I make my way back to the bar and burry my face in the palm of my hands.

"You look stressed, here's a drink. It will help." A soothing voice offers me. I raise my head out of my now sweaty palms and look at another girl wearing a white bunny outfit.
"Take it." She offers me again moving it closer to my direction.

"You obviously work here too, I'm Aria." I say picking up the drink.

"No I just wear this kind of outfit all the time, I'm Samantha." Shes replies sarcastically smiling at me moving her thin but long brunette hair to one side staring at me and the drink with her golden brown eyes very intently.
"Are you gonna drink it?"

"Oh yh, yh thank you." My voice sounds uncertain and weirded out but I just needed to get drunk.
I take my first sip.
It's strong and kinda sour but I take another slip, and another.
I do so till it's finished. Samantha stays theres next to me making small talk, asking me questions after questions which were getting harder and harder to answer.
My eyes seem blurry and everything around me is doubling.
Something about this feeling makes me light while everything around me is heavy.
Samantha finally got up from sitting next to me and came close to my ear and says,
"Next time you and your friend need to stay the fuck away from Levi and Jason or I'll give you a different type of drug."
Nothing she said made sense to me. I just smile widely at her and she kisses my cheek.
"Have a great night Aria, stay safe." And she's gone.
I look around me and everyone's dancing and enjoying themselves. So why can't I. I let the music take control of my body. This feels pretty good, my smile never leaves my face as I dance wildly and maybe a little off beat.
Men sworn around me. I guess they must have seen how vulnerable and clueless I am and saw an advantage to try something.

"I'll take her." I hear from the left of me.

"Nahh I'll get this one." I hear on my right.

Then my eyes begin to weaken, and my top lid drops, wanting to connect with its other half. Then everything goes all black.

**********