XLVI

"You ready to meet...Levi who may or not be your daddy?" I unstrap Désiré from the car seat.
"Thank God you can't understand me." I laugh which causes her to break a smile at me that fills my heart and I kiss all on her chubby cheeks.
I hold her on my hip securely and pull down my brown skims dress and walk to the door to ring the bell as she plays with the buttons on my denim jacket.

"This her." He stands shirtless at the door and doesn't even look at me as I nod my head.
"Hey babygirl." Extending his arms out to take her from me softening his tone.
She doesn't refuse to be held by him which is a surprise cause she's not a fan of new people. I watch how they interact and he grins ear to ear making her giggle.
"She's beautiful Aria, she looks just like you." Finally he looks at me.
"You did this all on your own and I'm so proud of you." He sneaks his hand on my lower back to hug me and kiss my forehead while Désiré watches us still being held tight by Levi.

"Thank you Levi, means a lot. So what we doing today?" Désiré reaches back over to me and I take her back onto my hip.

"Whatever you want to do." We move inside and he grabs a top and throws it on and I scope the environment realising he slept on the sofa.

"Why wouldn't you put the tag to your address?" I ask confused.

"Because I thought you were still living here, you never told me you moved, did you?" He says sternly.

"No I did not and I don't have to either." I reply.

"Well you are going to tell me where your staying aren't you?"

"Said who?" He holds eye contact with me wanting to give me a piece of his mind.

"Let's not in front of Ray but we can talk about it later Aria." He takes her from my arms again and throws her in the air catching her swiftly a few times making her recklessly laugh.

"Her names Désiré." I get a little territorial as since now I've never had to share my babies attention.

"I know what her name is." He stops and I roll my eyes sitting down on the sofa.
"What's wrong with you?" He places her on his lap sitting close next to me.

"Nun." I keep it short and sweet.

"Well that's the biggest lie if I've ever heard one, init Ray." He looks at her like she agrees.

"Are we going out or not?" I get frustrated.

"Yesss mummy let's go." What did he call me?

*************

"A soft play Levi?" He pulls up in the car park.

"Yes we have a baby, where else?"

"I don't know a cafe or something."

"But what she gonna do, I want her to have fun plus cafes are boring."

"She 3 months she don't even know what fun is."

"Of course she doesn't she only been with you." I slap his shoulder as I take offence.

"Loosen up beauty." He leans over to my personal space in the passenger seat.

"I am loose." I say annoyed as he keeps on making assumptions about me.

"That's not how I left you." His comment both shocked and surprised which I could help but to crack a smile.

"Shut up Levi." I look away to be greeted with his on my cheek pushing me back.

"There's that smile." He also looks at me with a charming one.

"Let's go into this soft play then." I cut the tension getting out the car to get Désiré.

***************
I NEED UR OPINION IM PLANNING ON DOING ANOTHER STORY WHAF YOU BE DOWN ON SUPPORTING IT. MORE HOOD ROMANCE THEN THIS LMK🤎🤎