Will

Will rubbed his eyes.

He wasn't tired, no way. Well, not in the conventional sense. It was just that he felt like there were bright lights popping all around the edge of his vision, and that they were trying to blind him. His eyes felt tired. It felt like a warning in a video game, one of those 'monsters are near' things. It was like in Minecraft - you couldn't sleep with enemy mobs nearby, and that was exactly how Will felt.

He didn't like that.

"Will, I'm going to work now." Nico spun the keys on his index finger. "I'll see you."

Running over, Will jumped on his fiancée and gave Nico a quick, sloppy kiss on the cheek, before falling to the ground again.

"Always so intimate," Nico grumbled, and Will grinned.

"Love you too!"

Nico closed the door without replying.

- - - - - - -

theycallmeQUEEN: will

theycallmeQUEEN: WILL

theycallmeQUEEN: W.I.L.L.

Will stared at his phone, which had been spammed by somebody over the last few minutes. Its constant vibration made it impossible for Will to do anything. When he switched it on, he saw it was Piper.

Probably had some sort of gossip or something.

He loved Piper, he really did, but she could be the largest of all pains at times. It seemed that she hadn't learnt the art of being quiet yet.

He rubbed his temples.

you-idiot: piper I'm tired can you be quiet

you-idiot: you have work or whatever anyways

theycallmeQUEEN: yes but the TEA more IMPORTANT

theycallmeQUEEN: how's everything with Nico...?

theycallmeQUEEN: ;)

you-idiot: good

theycallmeQUEEN: you CHILLIN alright

theycallmeQUEEN: lemme guess, ur cuddling nico?

theycallmeQUEEN: amirite?

theycallmeQUEEN: will...

Will ignored his phone as Piper continued spamming his name, instead going to get himself a glass of water in the hopes that it would quell the bright, flashing lights that bordered the edge of his vision. They were giving him a headache, and Will wanted them all to disappear. Plus, they made him uneasy.

As if something bad would happen.

Eventually, however, Piper's insistence got to him, and after Will gulped the glass down he picked up his phone again.

you-idiot: < he just went to work

theycallmeQUEEN: ...

theycallmeQUEEN: YOU'RE the idiot, he took the DAY OFF today

theycallmeQUEEN: wait

theycallmeQUEEN: if he isn't there...

theycallmeQUEEN: IS HE HAVING AN AFFAIR?!