Epilogue - Always Been There

*Long chapter ahead*

It's been almost a year. 10 months to be exact that Rosé moved back to Los Angeles. 10 months of some of the happiest days Jennie had ever known.

Now here they were, living together and loving it. Everything was, for a lack of a better word, perfect. After Onew had gotten his studio to fund the rest of the film, everything seemed to fall into place and Rosé could catch her breath. No more worrying about money for the movie and she could just concentrate on making a great film.

No one had to give up their pay, which as much as everyone was willing to do, they were happy they could keep their paycheck. Black Label studios would not close, even if this movie didn't do well. Onew's studio had bought Black Label and it was now part of Sea of Hope Studios where they focused on art and independent movies. When the news broke, Rosé had worried that would mean Lisa would be out of a job but the studio head at Sea of Hope had agreed to let Lisa run their new acquisition for the next year before making a final decision. So far, Lisa was far exceeding their expectations and Rosé was sure Lisa would keep her job for years to come.

"Are you almost ready," Rosé called from the bedroom bathroom.

"All done," Jennie said, just outside the door.

They were on their way to the Hearts Revelation wrap party to celebrate the end of the movie. Jennie was so proud of Rosé that it gave her chills.

"OK." Rosé stepped out of the bathroom. She was so nervous. "Let's do this Hollywood thing." This was it. It was finally over and now with her career at Black Label stable, there was no pressure. Rosé still couldn't believe that everything had worked out for them.

Jennie stared at Rosé and took in her beauty. She was simply stunning in her short black dress. When Rosé turned around, Jennie saw that Rosé's back, her whole back, was exposed. Rosé's soft skin was so inviting, her back begged to be touched.

"You look beautiful," Jennie said, a dreamy look in her eye.

"You," Rosé said coming near, "Look delicious." Jennie was wearing a long red, silky dress that outlined her perfect figure and made Rosé wish they could just stay home, in bed. Rosé placed a small kiss on Jennie's lips.

"Have I told you how proud I am of you," Jennie said, keeping Rosé close with her arms around her waist.

"Many times," Rosé said with a smile, "And I'm totally proud of you too. This is your movie too Jen."

"But you brought it to life," Jennie said.

They left the bedroom and walked out to the living room where Sir Paddington was chewing on some treats.

"He just ate," Jennie said in disbelief, "How is he still eating?"

"Leave him alone." Rosé bent down and gently scratched her cat's ear. "He's just nervous about the movie."