Chapter 20

My eyebrow twitched as Pearl and Derek sat before Cam and I at the dining table, shoulders hunched and looking like children about to be scolded. Clothed children, thankfully. I had my arms crossed and one leg tossed over the other as I stared daggers at the two of them.

"Y-You guys should probably say something close to an apology soon." Cam said, smiling awkwardly and giving me a wary glance.

"Kai i'm really honestly super frickin' sorry!" Derek blurted out suddenly, Cam's words seeming to have broken the dam.

I raised an eyebrow. "You boinked my sister..." I said, my tone dangerously low, leaning forward to look him directly in the eyes. He flinched, eyes flicking to the left at Pearl in a silent plea for help. "In my room, on my got damn bed!" I shouted the last word, slamming my hands on the table.

Derek jumped about a foot in the air. "I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry!" He wailed, covering his face in his hands.

"You bastard. Do you know how disgusting that is? That's my space, man! My solitude, mine and Cam's number one love nest!" I exclaimed, earning an indignant ''Eh?!'' from Cam beside me.

Pearl, silent until now, furrowed her eyebrows at me. "So, you're not mad that he plowed my cotton fields, just that he did it on your bed?" She asked.

I leaned back as they both looked at me expectantly. "Dude, while it's gross, you're both adults-ugh, why do I get the shivers saying that? Pearl, you can make your own damn decisions with your body. So long as it's not in my room," I said with a glare.

She pursed her lips, before shrugging and grinning. "Fair enough."

Derek looked at us both incredulously. "Seriously? Are you seriously serious right now? You're not upset about what we just, uh, did, but rather you're pissed about where we did it?"

I sighed, irritated. "Yes, Sirius Black, I am seriously serious. I'm not creepily possessive of my sisters over their relationships, that's just unhealthy and weird. I just can't stress enough that you don't do it in my room, or even in this house for that matter. Just go to a damn hotel or something, sick," I shuddered, frowning at my new mental scars.

"Kai, you're so weird," Cam said, but the smile he gave was so fond it made me forget about the sickness of this sick moment for a second.

"Am not. Anywho, now that this horrific ordeal is all well and sorted, I am going to take Cam out for some refreshing...something. Holy water popsicles or something, to cleanse my sullied soul," I muttered bitterly, standing and taking Cam's hand as he stood. I gave my sister and Derek a stern look. "No attempts at pro-creating while daddy's gone."

Derek grimaced at me. "Don't call yourself daddy, and we've got a deal."

I nodded, Cam smiling amusedly beside me as I lead him out of the dining room, to the front door and out of it, shutting it behind us.

"So, where are we actually going?" Cam asked, intertwining his fingers with mine on the hand he was holding. 

I smiled a little at the action before shrugginh uselessly. "Dunno. Ice-cream kind of sounds good now though, even though it's cold as balls." 

"But...balls aren't cold, Kai." 

"What? How would you know that," I snickered. "Virgin." 

Cam's lips trembled with suppressed laughter before he gave me a befuddled look. "I do have a pair of them, Kai. You know, balls?" 

I laughed at how innocently he said it, releasing his hand in favor of tucking him under my arm. "Well, you win this one my little oscillating fan." 

"Those pet-names of yours just get weirder and weirder." 

"Nonsense! They grow with my love. Now, ice-cream?" 

"Sure, Kai," Cam replied, shaking his head with a smile. "Sure." 

----------Well this one was short and sweet, sorry it took SO LONG! OH GOD GUYS I GOT A JOB AND COLLEGE SUCKS AND CAPITALISM AND WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE AND THE AMERICAN PUBLICIS MANNERLESS AND ASS-BACKWARDS JUST THROW ME DOWN A THORNY HILL UGH.

But I love you guys <3 I promise the next update will not NEARLY take as long----------