Chapter 6

I glared up at the darkening sky, my Hello Kitty trick-or-treat bag held tightly in my fist. It's October! The sky shouldn't be darkening this early, right? It's only....oh. It's 6:30. Crap. 

"Kai, you look like a dumbass standing there like that. I won't take you anywhere if you make that stupid face the whole time." Derek said frankly as he walked up to me on my front lawn. "Why are you waiting out here anyways?" 

I sniffed indignantly, crossing my arms. "How mean. I'll have you know that Camden called me and said he'd be arriving any minute." 

"That doesn't explain why you're gazing at the sky. Do you think he's going to fly here? The wings don't actually work, you know." He said while giving my Hello Kitty bag a distasteful look. 

"Shut up!" I snapped. "Of course I know that! Am I not allowed to daydream sometimes?!" I exclaimed. 

"A-Ah, you guys are as l-lively as usual I see..." A voice said from the side of us, and we turned to look. Camden stood there, in full Castiel mode. The wings portruding from behind him added the angel look to the trenchcoat and suit.

He blushed under our gazes and looked down, his hands folded behind his back.

My jaw dropped, and I attempted to control myself by biting my fist, but in the end...I snapped. 

"SO CUTE!" I lunged at Camden and wrapped my arms around him, squeezing him. 

"H-Huh?! No i'm not-mmf!" Camden protested before I squished him even tighter, his face disappearing into my chest. 

"Don't suffocate him, you over-zealous bastard! Release I say, release!" Derek commanded, chopping the top of my head with his hand. 

I winced, letting go of Cam to rub my head in pain. "Ow ow ow! You are so vicious!" 

"I wouldn't have to be if you would get a hold of yourself! Sort your life out!" He said, but now his arms were around Camden, keeping him away from me. 

"Whaa-? Hypocrite! Now you're holding him like he's your lover!" I shouted, leaping from the ground. They both blushed at my statement, making shocked noises. 

"Who holds their lover like this?!" Derek argued, one arm around Camden's neck-loosely, mind you- and the other around his torso. 

"I don't know! Just let him go and let's get a move on already!" I said, really just wanting him to stop touching Camden immediately. 

He glared at me for a moment before letting him go with a sigh. I relaxed a bit, adjusting my bag as Camden looked back and forth between us, blushing. 

"Oh my gosh! It's Sam, Dean and Castiel! Look!" We heard a couple of girls say as they mosied down the sidewalk, dressed as what looked like a zombie cosplay of something or other. 

I instantly grabbed Derek, pulling into my arms and hugging him. "Dean..." I muttered, trying to sound as heartfelt and brotherly as possible. The girls blushed and squealed in shock and fascination. 

Suddenly I was knocked to the ground. "Why the sudden change of character?! Idiot!" Derek snapped as he stepped on my back. 

"Oomph!" I grunted, then turned my body as much as I could and grinned, giving a thumbs up. "Fanservice!" 

Camden was covering his mouth, looking like he was trying to keep from laughing as Derek flushed red and continued to abuse me. The girls sighed in disappointment as they realized the show was over, and left. 

"Owww..." I muttered, rubbing my lower back as we finally made our way off my lawn and down the sidewalk. Derek looked irritated with his arms crossed, while Camden looked content while curious at the costumes we saw.