Chapter 5

"Movie theatre, movie theatre!" I cheered, jumping on Derek's back as we walked alongside Camden and my sisters, plus Naomi's boyfriend June. 

"Oi! Get off of me, fatass!" Derek growled, unsuccessfully trying to get me off. I snickered, wrapping my arms tighter around him. We struggled with each other like that, receiving odd looks from the others. 

"You idiot. Can you chill for like, one second?" Naomi said irritated, her hand intertwined with June's as she scowled at us. 

Derek finally managed to get me off, and I caught myself before falling to the ground and grinned. 

"Nope. What fun would it be if I had a ten foot pole stuck up my rear like you-ow shit!" I yelped when I received a harsh whack over the head from Naomi. 

"The problem is she's got more than that up there. She's probably experimented with worse-like one time I saw a cucum-ouch!" Pearl had joined me in teasing Naomi and was now rubbing her head right next to me as Naomi twitched in anger. 

"You idiots better shut your mouths before I shut them for you!" Naomi growled, clenching her fists. I pouted, looking at a nervously laughing June with tearful, glistening eyes. 

"June, how can you date such a beast? Do you see how she treats the ones she loves?! Next thing you know she'll be bending you over in bed!" I exclaimed in horror, and June paled, his mouth hanging open at me. 

"Oh, dear. Kai, run for it." Pearl stated, and I did exactly that as Naomi chased me around, the fire of Satan himself following after her and shining in her eyes. 

"Eheheh, uhm...t-they're always like this, huh?" Camden said, rubbing the back of his head and looking up at June. June snapped out of his shock to look down at Camden. 

"Yeah, they sure are." 

"Agreed. I'm too fragile to be around the likes of them anymore." Derek said, rubbing his chin and nodding. Camden and June looked at Derek with judging eyes. 

"Aren't you just the s-same...?" 

"Where do you have room to say that...?" 

"HEY!" Derek shouted, looking at the whispering duo in offense.

"Owwwww! You're gonna tear my cheeks off you moldy door-hinge!" I yelped in pain as Naomi began to grab my cheeks and pull them painfully. 

"Go apologize to June for being a liar and a little freak!" She shouted at me. 

"WhaddaboudPearl?!" I said through the agonizing cheek squeezing she was giving me. She turned her furious gaze to Pearl who jumped and pointed at me. 

"Traitor!" Pearl said as Naomi released my face. I sighed in relief only to be dragged by my nostril to stand before June. 

"Well? We're waiting!" Naomi snapped. 

"June i'm sorry for exposing Naomi and freaking you out with the harsh truths of our fam-ow! Fine, i'm sorry for real!" I shouted as Naomi twisted my already pinched nostril. 

"That's okay, really! I wasn't weirded out at all, it's fine!" June said, putting his hands up in a placating gesture. Naomi released me and looked at June hopefully. 

"Really? You'd be fine if I did that?" She said, grasping onto the hands he was holding up. He smiled down at her, blushing a little. 

"Of course. Didn't I say I loved all of you?" He said, leaning down about four miles to kiss the tip of her nose. June is a very tall Korean guy Naomi happened to meet at the hospital where she works.