Chapter 19

***Kai's POV***

"Come on," I groaned, reaching for my phone. "Come on, I need you!" I wriggled my body, trying to get my arm further down as my fingertips grazed my phone.

"Ah, the question I find myself asking far too often. Kai, what the hell are you doing?" I looked up, seeing Derek and Cam standing there looking at me oddly. 

"My love! And Derek!" I grunted. "My phone fell into the crack of no return!"

Cam blushed and Derek snorted. "I thought that was your ass," he smirked. 

"Oi, I don't want some super felcher talking about my ass," I said, giving him an uncomfortable look. 

He turned red, redder than Cam usually did-who just looked confused. "I am not a felcher!" He shouted. 

"W-What is a felcher?" Cam asked curiously. 

"There's one standing right next to you!" I pointed at Derek in mock alarm. "Cam, come here quick. I fear for the safety of your butt." 

"W-What?!" Camden exclaimed, looking between Derek and I with wide eyes. 

"I'm going to kill you. Not just kill you, but skin you, blend you and feed you as the mystery meat in the school cafeteria." Derek said dryly. 

I grinned. "I knew you always wondered what my meat looked like." 

Derek face-palmed. "Imbecile. And I all ready know what it looks like, dipshit. We grew up together." 

I furrowed my eyebrows as Cam grew more and more confused. "You've seen my meat? But I hid it so well!" 

"Yeah, okay, helicopter pilot. Have you got your damn phone yet? It's pissing me off seeing you wriggling around like that," Derek said impatiently. "You did say we were going to hang out and play video games today, right?" 

"I know that! But I can't seem to-ow! My arm is stuck and it's cramping like a menstruating woman," I groaned. 

"If you even pretend to know what that feels like, i'll hurt you. Why is there so much groaning in here? I thought you guys were having a threesome or something." Pearl said, poking her head in my room. 

"H-He dropped his phone in the c-crack between his wall and bed," Cam explained, shooting me a concerned look as I grunted again. 

"Why don't you just have Cam crawl under and grab it? He's the only one who will fit besides Naomi, but she's at work." Pearl suggested. 

I gave her a horrified look. "I am not sending Cam under my bed! God knows what waits for him down there. I all ready fished out a slice of pizza that was so rock hard I could have used it to bludgeon Derek!" 

"Lovely," Derek muttered. 

"I-I'll do it for you Kai," Cam said, biting his lip. "Y-You need your phone, so..." 

"So cute! Derek, get me out of this trap so I can canoodle Cam!" I commanded. Derek sighed wearily, getting on the bed. 

"Here goes nothing," Derek said, sounding more excited than hesitant. "And, heave!" 

He yanked on my free arm, and I yelped, but didn't come all the way out of the hole. "Ow shit! That hurt, be gentle with me!" 

"If you wanna get out of there, deal with it. Heave!" He shouted, yanking again. 

I lifted up, but then fell back down as my wrist caught and my head knocked against the wall. "Son of a felcher!" I exclaimed. 

"B-Be careful!" Camden said, standing off to the side and watching in concern.