Part:01(flashbacks)

“What does the letter say, Siddharth " asked Janvi Agnihotri to her arrogant son who looked horribly furious.

“Bhaag gayi wo with the money of Charity " He replied throwing the letter in the dustbin.

“K...kya? Kaha...kya bolrahe ho tum? Sakshi.. Aise kaise..kaha gayi?" Janvi asked sitting on the sofa looking at the baby in her arms.

“To any of her boyfriends, maybe!!!" he mockingly said before standing up.

“Siddharth?  Tum itna shant kaise ho skte ho? What about Zara? She's only of 3 days!!!" his mother stood infront of him explaining utter shock.

Still, her son looked unbrothered. Fixing his hair looking at the mirror he calmly said, “My people has already snatched the money from her & about that pervert? I'm glad she's finally out of my house."

“Siddharth but....Zara?" she almost cried being clueless.

“Wo konsa Zara ki parwa krti, mom? She has no time for anyone of the world apart from her self satisfaction. " he said before leaving the room.

-------------------------------

Sukh Gill looked at him wife who was continuously crying & then said, “Ab kya kare yaar Pammi? Sakshi ne jo kiya ab to kahi janey layak nhi chora!"

Pammi, WHO's Sakshi's mother slapped on her own head crying, “Ye ladki puri pagal h. Itni mehnat se shadi krwaya. Dhoka diya to diya kisse? Siddharth Agnihotri ko! Ab to ye piche pdh jayega na!"

“Ji nehi" a voice came making both of the gills turn around.

It was none other than Janvi Agnihotri! 

Gills gulped standing up while Janvi Agnihotri came in & sat on the sofa saying, “Mein apni bete ko sue krne nhi dungi"

Sukh smiled big & sat infront of her being relaxed, “Hum e pta tha apka dil bohot bad...."

Before he could finish Janvi showed him her hand to stop &  said, “Agar apki choti beti ka haath ap mere bete k liye de to"

Both of the Gills stood up, “Kya keh rahi hein ap?!"

Janvi roared too, “Didnt you hear? I said, agar apki choti beti Sana ka haath ap log mere bete k liye de to... Hi apki business ab bach skta hein. Warna the way u guys forced us your stupid daughter, i would have no choice but to not stop Siddharth from harming you people! "

Gills started sweating as the threat hitted them hard,“But itni jaldi mtlb abhi to 2 hi hafte huye bass..."

“ji, haan. Aur dou hafte se this baby is suffering! Suffering for the loss of a mother. Aur Sana ne hospital m wo 3 din jaise bacchi ko smhala aur usse pehle bhi pregnancy time par jo jo kiya usne.. I Don't think usse behtar koi hoga mere poti k liye. " Janvi ji explained boardly this time.

Tho, the gills heart didn’t melt till she said, “Aur aplog konsa bohot attached ho Sana se? Apki bhai ki beti hein. Sbko pta h aplog kaise treat krte ho usse."

The couple looked at her with Terror as she stated those lines which Where truth. As Sana was his Brother's daughter who had died in a car accident along with his wife earlier, they nvr could treat her like their own child.
She used to be treated like a slave in that house & everyone of their society knew this.

Tho Gills Didn't expect the same to hear from mrs.Agnihotri. So, their facial expression turned into guilt people's one.

Janvi Agnihotri smiled, “Sana de dijiye hum e. Meri bacche ko ek biwi aur uske baccheko ek maa ki sakt jarurat hein"

“Ji..dekhiye janvi ji..wo..uski shadi fixed h. Ek banda h humare najar m wo...." they couldn’t continue as Janvi ji asked in middle, “Kitne amount bribe deneko chaha?"

They both smiled cheekily understanding that the good fish was infront of them, “Wo log to 5 lakh...."

“25 lakh dungi m apko. Lkin chaiye mujhe wohi gudiya..meune uske nazre m jo dekha wohi chaiye mere bete aur humari Zara k liye.. " janvi ji said kissing on Zara's Temple .

“2..25...l..lakh..lakhs???" Sukh asked raising both of his eye brows.

“Sana ajse meri beti hein. Aur kal hi lene ayungi m apni beti ko " Janvi ji left the house making a calm cry sit inside the kitchen who had overheard everything.
Squeezing herself, she looked up at the night sky with full of stars.

These flashbacks hitted the bride brutally who was sitting on the mandap beside a huge arrogant guy whom she used to call, “Jiju".. “khadoos jiju" actually.

Her heart thudded when he put the sidoor & the mangal sutra on her.

Vivah sampan huya" was the other thing that shook her whole existence badly.

She looked aroud to find one single person to hug & cry her heart out but none seemed that much interested to care about her feelings. Why would they be too?

They were taught that she was none than a general servent. So, all of them looked least interest on the bride who looked like a treat to watch actually.

Sabse suna hein meine. Tumhari life m koi nhi hein. Aur sab soch smajhke hi ye faisla liya. Please mujhe issbar mere bete k samne nirash maat karna beti " said Sid's mother while helping her to come closer to the rally of jeeps where sid was standing along with his friends.

Epi fimished
Vote cmmnt fllw