Part:33 (Changes)

Covering the sleeping Zara with the duvet Sana turned to Sid as she found him moving again & again.

Sana: Ap...ap thik ho?

Sighing he sat up saying, “Its none of anyone’s concern "

She clutched his biceps saying bravely, “Meri concern hein ye!"

He glared at her, “Haat chodo aur sojao!"

She pouted, “Ap kiska gussa mujhe dikha rahey ho hmm?! Aur kyu hi ho itne pareshan?? "

He left the bed & walked to the swimming pool side making Sana mumble, “Shirt pehen ke jao. Bohot thand h bahar"

But the lost Siddharth acted like dead making his lil wife follow him.

Before she could call his name, a loud sound of water splash made her realise that he has gone into the pool.

Sana : Ye kya kiya apne?? Itni raat ko, itni thand m?? Wapas aiye!!!

He didn’t bother to hear her. Only mumbled, “Leave me alone for sometimes "

Nodding no she requested, “please bahar ajao ap? Thand lag jayegi apko. Aisa maat karo"

He didn’t even look at her this time. He only floated in the pool like a dead body making Sana tearful.

She meowed, “Ajaona please. Ap arahe ho na?"

Sid: Ajaonga kuch der baad andar jao. Dimaag maat sadao.

Pouting she jumped inside the pool making him turn his head to her side.

Fixing her wet hair & wiping off her face Sana stood up breathing high.

Sid: Are you mad? Andaar jao!

Sana: Nehi ap karo na swimming. Jab tak apka ho ni jata, mein bhi yehi hu.

Sid gritted his teeth, “You are disturbing me! "

Sana: Kaha? Ab mujhe bhi maan h pool m bheegne ka. Bass. Aur yehi corner m khadi rhungi. Jab apka hojayega to  sath chalte h.

He rudely said, “Fine! Khade raho"

After almost 20 minutes, Siddharth heard Sana sneezing & coughing. He looked back & find her shivering while standing at the corner of the pool.

He stopped floating & stood up looking at her directly making her gulp.

Taking long steps he came near her making the pool soul cornered. She tried to stand brave but he leaned down while caging her fully.

Gulping she looked up towards his face fearfully. She tried to mumble, “um..ap.."

But he had no plan to hear her. So he jerked her towards his hard chest making her soft br*ast bang on him earning her whimper which sounded a bit like moan. For a nano second he was lost in that but at the next moment only, he lifted her up like she had no weight & made her sit on the dry while himself staying  in water.

Sid: I'm not liking this Sana. Personal space mujhe pasand hein! Don't do this with me. I am habituated to face my problems alone & that's what I'm trying to do right now. I dont want to hurt you neither want to shout at you. So, Don't make me do that & go inside. Tumhe thand lagjayegi, phir usse Zara ko.

Sana: Lekin...

Sid: Don't change Sana. Don’t become another Sakshi for me. I liked mine obedient Sana. So, please sweetheart?

Biting own lips  she hold his face with her fragile hands, “Mein chali jayungi if you ensure me to come up in 20 minutes "

He tried to move behind asking, “Are you ordering me?"