Part:15 (Ravi's plan?)

Sid was walking by his mother’s room when he suddenly saw Sana there who was applying lotion to her mother-in-law while mumbling, “I miss you in this house,mumma. Please be fine soon"

Her tearful puffy face looked like angel to both of the man. Yes, not only Siddharth but Ravi was also gazing her.

“She is so.... " ravi was about to say sexy but controlled himself as Siddharth looked at him raising his eyebrows, “What?".

“Kuch nehi bhai. Um waise, kal pura din apka meeting hein na bahar?" Ravi asked rubbing his neck.

Sid only hummed while still gazing the lil fairy infront of him.

“Um..bhai mein soch raha tha ki Sana ko shopping mein le chalu. Le jayu kya?" Ravi nervously asked.

Sid sipped his coffee “Kyu?"

“Umm dekho bhai, Sana does everything for our family. Subhe se raat tak bechari bass kuch na kuch karti hein. She needs a break too. Right? And apko to pata hi hein ladki o ko shopping karna kitna pasand hein so...."

Sid thought for a while & found all that truth. So he nodded, “hmm, le jana"

Ravi explained in happiness, “Haha. Thank you. Thank you so much! "

Hearing Ravi's loud laughing Sana looked back after properly making janvi ma ready to get a nap for the night.

“Kya huya?" she asked, coming closer to the door.

“I'm taking you to shopping tomorrow!  I know ladkio ko shopping karna kitna pasand hein. So you even can't say a no!!" Ravi exclaimed excitedly holding Sana's arm which she pulled back swiftly in a sec.

“Nehi,mujhe nehi jana. Sorry bhaiya" Said Sana.

Sid raised his eyebrows at her making her explain this, “Wo..mumma ko chorke mein bahar nehi ja sakti. Aur Zara ko bhi thand lagi hein thodi"

She then turned around & left the place hurriedly making Ravi super upset.

He looked at Sid & said like a 4 years old boy, “But you also know bhai that she needs a break from all this! She isn’t a maid right? Arey, even maids take leaves... What is this?  Ap bolo usse wo jayegi "

Without replying anything to Ravi Sid walked towards his room making Ravi gritt his teeth, “Damn it! Why are you doing this to me Sana!"

______________________

Sana was making Sid's bed when he entered in the room & glued his eyes on her milky waist & backless blouse.

It looked softer than cotton & shiner than any star. He knew he needed to Control the urge to touch her so he acted to clear his throat making Sana jump out of the bed & fix own saree while pushing of her hair strands behind her ear.

She nervously smiled before turning around & take out his medicines from the drawer.

“Apki dawai" she again nervously smiled making his gaze wild on her lips. He groaned, “Stop smiling! "

Sana shivered hiding off Her smile & find it very rude of him without understanding his condition.

A sadness rolled all over her face as she passed him his medicines making him abuse ownself innerly.

he can nvr tell what her pretty smile does to him. His crazy hormones suddenly had wanted to eat the hell out of her mouth.
But lusting a woman secretly was nvr a Siddharth Agnihotri's thing. So, the groan automatically came out of his mouth.

Gulping the medicine, he started opening his shirt saying “Tomorrow you are going with Ravi for shopping "

Sana who about to leave the room stopped her feet & asked without looking back, “Mujhe nehi...."

“Zara ko mein apne sath le ja raha hu kal. So, you are free to go. Mom k liye bhi nurse hein "

Sana frowned making a pout & asked  “Ap meri bacche ko leke kaha jaoge?"

Putting the shirt on her shoulder this time unlike previous (he used to throw it on bed), he walked close to her petite form making her weak heart throb loudly.

“Zara mera bhi baccha hein. if you are forgetting i'm her dad. I can take wherever i want. Right?" Sid asked looking down at her innocent yet timid eyes.

She looked down biting her lower lip & her long eyelashes beautifully fanned her angelic face making his desires on suddenly.

She meowed, “Sor..sorry" with that soft & soothing voice. He took one more step towards her as if the voice attracted him this much but then he again realised his vow “No woman in life"

“Chale jana kal without doing any kinda act. Itna biwi banke rehneki jarurat nehi hein. If I'm not giving full in it. You shouldn’t too!" his cold voice came making her heart ache.

She mumbled defending her self-respect, “Mein biwi banke nehi,balki apni bacchi ki ma aur meri mumma ki beti hone ka farz ada karti hu bass"
Sid couldn’t abstain himself from praising her defending tone innerly. She looked too cute with that little height & timid face. Just like a mice.

His heart smiled on that mice but his face? It remained straight without showing any emotion.

Just then another mice entered his room. His daughter, while crying “Da-daa, mu..mmaa".

Sid signed the nannies to stop follow his baby as he lifted her up from the floor, “What's up, baccha?"

Zara giggled in a sec, “Da--daa" & hold his index finger making him suddenly nostalgic.

He remembered the feeling when the doctor showed Zara to him right after her birth saying, “Congratulations. It's a girl.Your girl!" He was speechless then. His eyes were not cold . It showed restlessness. Though a bit but it had as soon as Zara had grabbed his same index finger.
She was his part - that's the only thing roared in his heart.

“Da-daa" Zara giggled again making his chain of thought break. He caressed Her nose, “Wanna stay with dad tonight? "

Zara giggled out loudly with a big smile as if she was saying a big yes!

He looked at Sana, “Zara aj yehi soyegi"

Sana nodded her head in yes & mumbled, “Good night " looking at Zara.

Part finished
Vote cmmnt & fllw