Part:07 (Sana?)

Sid called the doctor of Zara.

"What? She's not on mother's milk?" the doctor asked making Sid hummed.

"That's not appropriate, Sir.I m..i mean Zara is too small & to build her immunity system mother's milk is must. Tbhi i was wondering ki why she's falling sick too much! "

"What can be done? The women who's raising my child can't. Right?" Sid asked.

"Sh..she actually can. I..mean..anybody can if we inject proper hormonal serums. We just need someone who'll agree to do this while knowing that...um..."

"Knowing what?" Sid asked.

"Knowing about the side affects, Sir. Hormonal serums create havoc in a human's body so sometimes it occurs horrible things like..breast cancer, heart attack, blood cancer & more" the doctor replied.

"What nonsense!? Then who'll agree to do this?! "

"Si..sir..these all are on probability. Not that it obviously happens. You know, matlab aisa ho sakta hein kabhi kabhi. So before you hire someone, i 'll suggest you to let her know this"

Humming Sid cut the call & found his mother stand on the door while Sana was there too beside her holding a glass of water.

"Kya huya Siddharth? " his mom asked making him reply, "Zara's doctor was pointing the problem with her health "

Saying Sid sat on the couch looking at Sana who was looking for Sid's medicine in the drawer of night.

His mother sat beside him & hold his arms saying, "Kya kaha unhone?"

"Zara's immunity system is too weak for the lack of mother's milk" he stated while looking again at Sana who was now standing infront of him to serve him his medicines & water to gulp.

With her trembling hand Sana handled him the glass while Janvi maa fall in a deep thought, "b..but..ho..how..ca..can..kaise?" janvi maa looked at Sana & then back at Sid who passed the glass back to Sana after having her proper medicines.

"As, Ravi said. There's a thing called lactation injection. Anybody can Produce it for Zara. We just need to look for someone who'll agree to accept it with the side effects "

"Side affects?"

"Hm" saying Sid explained it whole while Sana was pulling out Sid's cloth to sleep & hearing the things.

Janvi maa looked at Sid, "To..ab?"

"I'll try to arrange someone. Don't worry" assuring he patted his Mother's palm who too smiled weakly & said, "Good night Siddharth. Kal milte hein"

Nodding he bid her off while Sana kept his clothes on the bed & turned around only to find Siddharth looking too worried.

"Ap..fikar maat kare. Sab t..thik hojayega " meowing it sweetly she came out of the room.

||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sana's under him & he's thrusting her recklessly while groaning loudly!!!! %%%-- thudd Ravi woke up & found his wife instead of Sana. He sighed giving a bored af look while his wife was taking full pleasure.

||||||||||||||||||||||

“Sir is going to give you a blank check, if you do so" said Siddharth's PA while looking at the girl who was looking at Siddharth with a seductive smile.

“hm, but I want something else too!" she said.

“What is it?" Sid's PA Prakash asked.

“A lil personal it is. Kya unse privately baat nehi kiya ja skta? " she asked biting her lips while gawking Sid's manly back shoulder.