Part:03 (Rude Agnihotri)

It has been 15days of the wedding & the bond between Sana-Zara became stronger than ever.

Zara has become her life now. Her happiness, is what Sana's happiness is.
Her pains is what, Sana's pain is.
And Janvi maa adored them both like own favourite dolls.
Everytime she would see Sana, her eyes filled with tears. Tears of respect for the Twenty years old small girl, who didn’t disappoint her at all.
But wat hurt her is, Her son's deed. He still didn’t return from his tour & it has been freaking 15days from the wedding.

Though, Sana did nvr complained but she somehow felt guilty.

Sana was sewing Janvi ma's saree while Zara was snuggling close to her chest when Janvi maa came in saying , “Shehnaaz"

Sana gives her sweetest smile, “Mumma" (yes, she started calling her mumma which she used to call her mom too in childhood as Janvi maa filled her life with motherly love again for which she craved for years)

Making a sad pout Janvi maa sits beside her looking at Zara, “She's sleeping? "

Sana nods

“Sana, wo..I just talked with Siddharth's PA. He said, they'll return after another 15 days"

Sana nods without showing any emitions maybe because she Doesn't knw how to feel. Happy or sad or scared? 

So, janvi maa continues.. “Sana,baby.." holding her hand firmly while squirming it a bit.

Sana notices tears on her cheeks & frown before putting Zara on the bed slowly, “Mumma,you fine?"

“I just feel like I have destroyed your life" Janvi maa started crying holding Sana's hand tightly.

“I..I had became selfish. I.. Just wanted you anyhow in our life. I wanted to make sure to nvr let you regret about this..but look what my sons doing. I'm sorry. You must be... "

Sana rubbed her palm to sush her, “Mumma, please don't feel this way. I have never got this much love from anyone, that you & Zara gave me. I feel the luckiest mumma. You both are my world now mumma.Meri dunia ho aplog"

Janvi maa hugged her crying & smashed her inside own arms making Sana kiss on her arms before wiping off her tears.

“Let Siddharth come. Bohot sunayungi usse dekhna. He can't do with my daughter-in-law.But kya bhi karu, you knw Sana he just Don't believe in relations. I had forcefully asked him to marry Sakshi. Now whatever Sakshi did, I'm sure wo ab aur bhagega. He couldn’t realise how beautiful a marriage can be. I just..I..just.." she couldn’t finish as one maid knocked the door.

“Mam, Siddharth sir is on the phone"

Janvi ma hurriedly picked up the video call, “Siddharth "

“How are you, Mom?"

“Bohot buri. Couldn’t you tell me before that you were about to..."

“How's Zara? How's her health?" Siddharth asked cutting off his mother to complain like a baby.

“Wo thik hein. Actually bohot acchi hein. She has got her mother finally. Aur kya chaiye?"

Sana bit her own lips in nervousness & looked down as her heart beated like a frog hearing his cold yet dominating voice. This happens Everytime, when he calls. In last 15 days, the 15 calls from him has done the same to her.

“Where's Zara?" He asks Changing the topic of Sana.

“Here's your princess" saying she shows Sid his daughter who's sleeping peacefully on the bed.