Part:42 (Who's he?)

Sid wasn’t evn fully woke when he heard the soft music alike sound of Sana's payel. An auto smile of fascination took birth on his lips. Yawning he opened his eyes just to find her running here & there with a luggage.

Frowning he said, “Sana?"

She wasnt expecting him to wake up. So a bit nervously she mumbled, “Goo..good morning "

Nodding he asked, “What are you doing with the luggage? "

J.M came in after knocking the door, “She's shifting her things to Sinthi's room"

He a bit loudly said, “Why?"

J.M: Arey ab rehna to Sana ko Sinthi k sath hi hein na foreign jakey? They need to vibe. Kal kaha to tha ekbar. Chalo Sana, le aao
Saman.

Nodding obediently she started following J.M when Sid asked, “Did you ask me before doing this?"

J.M: Nehi... Puchneki kya baat....

Before she could finish he stood up from bed & peeped behind his mother where Sana was standing like a scared kid.

Sid: Tumse puchraha hoon, Sana. Did you ask me before doing THIS?

Sana clutched JAnvi ma's pallu trembling while J.M replied, “Arey wo kya puchti?  It's common sense na ki jab tum dono ko sath rehna nehi hein, to ek room m rehneka koi fayda hein kya? It's degrading for her future too. At the end of the day, she would be of someone else na?

Sid glared making J.M her own limp but she didn’t show her fear in voice. Only mumbled lastly, “To..jab tumdono ko husband -wife ka rishta nehi chaiye, to ek room m rehna kitna galat baat h na? To isiliye meine Sana ko kaha fo move out. Ab.. Mein apni beti ko future paraye mard k sath ek kamre m kyu rehne du bhyi?"

Sid calmly asked,“Apki beti k paas voice nehi? Wo nehi bolsakti ye chize mujhe? I want to hear from her "

J.M stammered, “Haan...haan jarur.Sana bolo na "

Saying she grabbed Sana's hand tightly making her whisper, “Mumma is right"

He more dominatingly said, “Samne aao aur batao ye! "

He knew she wont be able to say or do something that might go Against his will. But shocking him a bit, J.M moved other side & Sana was suddenly became visible to his vision when she said again, “M..mumma is right "

He gritted own teeth, “Thik hein. Mere kapde do aur niklo yaha se"

Sana: J..ji..bed pe rakh diya meine ajka sab

J.M: Haan, bass good girl chalo ab.

Dragging Sana to own self J.M then left the room making Sid kick on the couch so hardly that it moved from room's middle to room's corner making loud sound.
Sana shivered hearing that & tried to go to him but J.M hold her tightly, “Sssh, chup chap chalo yahase"

Sana meowed, “M..mumma lagjayegi unko"

J.M: Tum jab nehi rahogi tab nehi lagega?? Wo samjhne do. Hold yourself for God's sake. Don't ruin this.

Nodding sadly Sana stopped herself from going back to her hulk.

_____________________________

It was breakfast time when the whole family sat in the table, while Sana started serving cutely. She looked too cute with her small height that Sid again started gazing her like a lion gazes It's prey .

Noticing this J.M suddenly said, “Accha, Sana tum yha nehi rahogi to aise serve koi nehi karega na hum e?  Beth jao yha. Let the waiters do that "

Sana was about to say no but J.M glared  making her understand the script. She hurriedly was about to sit when Sinthi said, “ Aye bestie, Didn’t we promise to stay together forever? Why are you sitting at so far. Come here"

Sana who's sit was actually beside Siddharth's king sized chair, today sat beside Sinthi (at the middle of the table). For which Sid couldn’t continuously absorb her fragrance like other times. Yet he stayed silent  & took a bite from the food which tasted like hell to him!!  He threw the spoon yelling, “What the freak is wrong with the food!!!????"

Everyone got afraid.

J.M: Wo. Siddharth aj khana Sana ne nehi banaya... Wo... Meine mana kiya hein usse to...not make food for us anymore... Wo yha thodi rah...

Before she could finish Sid stoop up throwing his spoon at the table , “I'll do breakfast at office today." & started to move when Sana stood uo mumbling, “Nehi apko medicine bhi lena hein. Ap...ap. Bethe 2 min mein kuch banake lati hoon"

Sid gave J.M a winning look & a bit angrily said, “Hmm, jao"

Sana ran to kitchen while J.M plainly smiled asking, “Sana k janey k baad kya kroge Siddharth?  You should get used to living without her. You should practice from now, just like we are doing "

He acted to focus on his phone while saying, “Thats not your headache, mom "

“Yo, headache is HERE" a chunky voice came snatching everyone’s attention.

J.M excitedly stood up & the boy straightly ran to her saying, “Hey, J.M yoyo!!!  How are you!!!? "

J.M hugged him saying, “I'm very good!!!!! Kab aya tu, Aryaan?"

Aryan: Bass abhi to.

Sid who was looking at the scene narrowing own eyes, asked, “Ye kon hein?"

The boy forwarded own hand saying, “Hey, body builder dude. I'm Aryan"

Sid ignored the handshake part asking, “Mom?"

J.M smiled, “Mere dost hein na kitty party ki, Pinky? Uski beta hein Aryaan. Wo bhi USA jaraha hein aur Sana k sath ka hi hein. To meine usse bula liya taki Sana k udhar jakey koi dost ho to take care of her. Aur Sana ko leftout feel na ho kabhi "

Sid frowned, “Sinthi is going with her,if u have forgetten "

Sinthi : But bhai Sana to choti h mujhse. Aryan bilkul classmate h uske. Ye bhi 23 saal ka hein"

Sid: Sana is 21.

Aryan: Dude,  Mera padhai thoda piche h baas. Late admit huya tha na bro aur................ KHUBSURAT.

Sinthi: Khubsurat?

Sid looked at his eyes & found it looking at Sana who was coming out from kitchen with the food trolley. She was smiling with the maid & her soft long hairs were swinging in the air. Such a Sight!

Sid tapped the table loudly to snatch his attention, “Hello? "

Aryan: Who's she dude?

Sid : Meri biw.....

Before he could complete the word, ❝biwi❞ J.M said, “Wohi to hein tumhare neyi dost. Aur meri bacchi”

Aryan: Damn J.M!... She's too pretty.

He then walked towards Sana & took the food trolley's handle from her hand saying, “Hello ji. Mein Aryan"

Sana looked at Siddharth just to find glaring as if he would kill her if she speaks anything. But her Mother -in-law encouraged her saying, “Sana, ye hein Aryan. Tumhare sath U.SA jayega. Ek sath padhoge tum dono"

Sana nervously smiled mumbling, “Hello " & at the next moment Aryan side hugged her saying, “Kaise ho tum?"

& that hugged made Sid stand up fisting own palms making everyone afraid.

Sana looked at him fearfully as he started walking towards her snatching her breath. She felt like he was going to kill her right then but he passed her behind & walked towards his rooms without saying anything.

Part finished

Vote cmmnt & fllw