Part:57 (dhamal)

“You okay?" Siddharth asked Sana while putting her dress back on her. Nodding calmly, Sana cuddled with him very cosily making him smile.

He smiled, “Was I too rough today?"

Nodding no, Sana meowed breathing high “Siddharth...m..u..mujhe kuch baat krni hein "

“Hmm yaha hi hoon. Relax yourself first, then talk" he sweetly whispered giving her one protective kiss on forehead & then pulled out a ciga.

Sana hold his hand as he was about to left the bed with that ciga. She looked so fragile as she raised on underarms mumbling, “Mujhe bhi sath le chalo na"

“Um, you will cough.."

“Please Siddharth. Godiiii" Sana sounded like a kid as she adamantly kept on asking him to lift her up in arms.

“Okay, get up!" he agreed making Sana stand up on the bed & waiting for me to help her to climb him. He hold her by waist & back as she snaked own legs around his stomach like a Kuala from front.

He smiled as she placed own head on his chest comfortably. Taking his personal Kuala with ownself he came to the pool side & lit up the ciga while holding her with one hand only.

Sana looked at the mirror & couldn’t hold the tears anymore. Her warm tears drenched his naked chest making him rub her back frowning, “Hey!!!  What's wrongghg??"

She smiled asking, “Kuch.. Nehi.. Apko humari shadi yaad hein?

He hummed looking at the stars & exhaling smoke.

“um......wo....tab... Ap....mujhse pyar nehi karte the" Sana said gathering all her boldness.

“Accha, so?"

“So, wo... Um...wo shadi kaisi shadi..matlab...shadi but um....wo..."

He patted on her cute bum, “What do you want?  Just clearly say it. Siddharth Agnihotri Won't dissapoint Mrs.Siddharth Agnihotri!"

Another fresh layer of tears escaped from Sana's eyes. As she knows what she was doing. But the Mother inside her had to fight this. So she in one escape said, “M..mujhe ap...apse firse shadi karni hein!"

He laughed, ❝Accha? Sach mein?"

She nodded wiping off own tears & asked, ❝Karenge na ap?"

“Haa..." Siddharth Couldn't even finish Sana bit his chin adorably, “Kal hi"

“Kal hi?! " He surprisingly asked.

“Aur.... Wohi bhi divorce deke. P..phir se" she fearfully said making him literally angry this time. He a bit loudly said, “What nonsense? " & tried to put her down on floor. But she tightened her legs & hands to still hang with him. 

“Utariye maat... Mein....mein... Wo...bass kal hi to.. Subhe krke... Wo...evening m shadi? Please? " she requested making him nod no, “ You want to remarry, we will. But Ye divorce word muh par nehi ana chaiye tumhari. Otherwise muh ki naksha badal dunga!"

She mildly asked, “K..k...k..kya karenge ap?"

“Jabardasti wo wali job karayunga. Remember?  " he almost threatened her making her horrified. She squeezed herself fully wincing, “Siddharth" as she remembered what the real job means.

“Yes. I never want to hear that word from you" he coldly said inhaling smoke in.

Her heart started beating too fast but yet couldn’t stop the mother in her. She begged again lying, “Wo...wo...pl...please? M...meine b...bass yehi to mangi..apse... Evening tak sab t..thik hojayega "

“No"

“Siddharth Please? " she this tine licked his earlobe tearfully making him groan, “Sana, Don't use yourself. We Will remarry but no divorce drama. Tum sach m bacchi ho! Dream land m rhti ho!"

Adamant Sana started licking his jaw to chin as she found him turning on & once hez turned on, hs's Very conscious of her every saying.

“Sana...stop"

“Siddharth pls pls pls"

“Fine!" he said finally making her lips smile but heart cry.

__________=================______

“Vivah sampan huya" the priest said making Sid look at his wife whose face was under her veil for which he couldn’t even watch her angelic face.

Eagerly he pulled her veil down & what he saw made his eyes red. It was not Sana but Sakshi beside him.

J.M gasped along with Sinthi while Mohit ran towards Siddharth saying, “Sir...maam...maam..room mai...behosh...behosh padi hein"

Siddharth ran upwards followed by everyone of there. Even Sakshi as she wondered wat Sana was still doing in the house. Because according to their plan she had to run far away from Siddharth.

However, after coming up at the Sidnaaz room, Sid found his Sana lying on their bed unconscious while a luggage full of her clothes were being packed up at a side.

He cupped her lil tired face, “Sana? Sana???? Call the bloody doctor!!!! "

____________________________

The doctors were checking Sana while Siddharth was looking outside from the window, when his eyes glued on a paper which quite looked like a letter. He opened it calmly just to read the context :

❝Siddharth, the baccha-the kid is not anymore your wife. Sakshi di promised me to keep you happy & satisfied forever. Please forgive me but I hv also got someone who offered me a lot money to marry him. So, I am leaving. Stay well in the married life of yours. I am sure Sakshi di's gonna be more satisfying than me. Yours Sana❞

He smiled calmly but then teared the letter off  while looking at hee unconscious yet beautiful body.

“Kya likha h??" asked J.M worriedly to which Siddharth replied smiling, “Apki ladli ne divorce diya hein mujhe aur iss Sakshi se shadi kawayi"

J'M eyes had already tears in it when suddenly one of the doctor shouted, “Pregnant pregnant!!! "

Sid looked at them with a frown which didn’t go unnoticed by the senior doc. He came forward to tap Sid's shoulder, sharing the news of Sana's pregnany.

“Congratulatiins sir. Your wife is going to become the mother of your l child"

Sid couldn’t react anything. He  stood in middle, looking at the doctors & the mumbled, “I am going to become a father?"

Part finished

Vote ccmt ho

His Second जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें