Part:29 (cloud of anger)

Two days later...

Siddharth & fam was sitting on the table while Sana was quietly serving them.

Sana meowed to Siddharth, “A..apko aur du?"

No response from Siddharth came.

Sinthi: Um..bhai I know ap mujhse naraz hein. But Sana ne to kuch..

Before she could finish Sid glared her with such face that the servants too started shivering & gulping.

Janvi maa rubbed his forearms, “Accha. Let's eat chalo. Sana tum bhi betho!"

Sana Was about to say a no but Siddharth's one look & she thudded on her chair holding breath.

The whole lunch went on in pin drop silence. Only Siddharth's fuming aura was visible.

As soon as he left the table & walked towards his room all the ladies inhaled breath sharply.

Sinthi: Kab tak wo aise gussa karenge? It has been 2 days, mom.

Janvi maa nodded & was about to say a thing when they heard loud sound from Siddharth's room.

Sinthi & Janvi maa looked at Sana mumbling, “Jaldi jaooo"

Keeping the unfinished food on table Sana ran towards his room just to find him sitting on his king size bed & looking at the door as if waiting for her.

She whispered, “J..ji..nikal deti hoon" & then pulled out his suits to wear while he kept looking at her furiously.

She kept the suits beside him & stood infront of him looking all down.

Without talking with her he took his suits & went inside the washroom right before Mohit whispered from the door, “Mam? Sir kaha hein?"

Sana: In the washroom. Kuch kam tha?

Mohit: Yes. Mam. Do let Sir know that Ravi's remand has been accepted. He Will be under police's torture for next 1 month.

Sana's jaw fell down & before she could react Siddharth's loud voice came, “Mohit!!!"

Mohit fixed his spec correctly & looked down as he walked forward & snatched the file from Sana's hand saying, “Cant you keep anything confidential , dumbhead? Leave!"

Sana's eyelids jumped hearing his vocal but she bit her lip to whisper, “1 me...h..mehna? "

Ignoring her completely he went towards the mirror & started wearing his watch.

Sana followed him & stood beside him meowing, “I know ap mujhse naraz ho. Mujhe batadena chaiye tha apko pehle din hi. But meine explain ki na... Ap...apko..wo Sinthi di k bare m waisa bo..bolrahi thi aur... Aur.....mein daar gayi thi. Mujje laga ap..ap..naraz ho jaoge..aur...m..mein apko naraz karna bilkul nehi chahti.. Thi.. Mujhe kehdena chaiye tha. I.. I totally agree with you.. "

Sinthi: Yes bhai. Uski koi galti nehi. Meine bataya hein na apko.. Ravi was blackmailing me wi..with...."

She broke down crying while Sid calmly said, “Aise kam karte hi kyu ho? For which people get a chance to blackmail you??? You are worser than her sister (pointing towards Sana) "

Sinthi looked down in shame while Siddharth stated, “Aj hi London wapas jarahi ho tum. Pack your bags"

Sinthi cried, “B..bhai I don’t want to leave... B..bhai mujhe ab aplogoke sath rehna hein bhai.."

Siddharth glared saying, “However you are Ms.Sinthi Agnihotri, I totally understand that it is your personal choice to lead a life like you want! You are the modern aged girl who has lost the innocence my sister had!!!  Good that you choose to lead this life over your brother's moral & became like every other girl! "