Part:58 (cheating)

As soon as Sana woke up, her eyes found Siddharth sleeping beside her obviously without shirt. She gulped down saliva & tried to move. But as soon as she moved own Hand, Siddharth's hand too changed It's place making her realise that Siddharth tied her tiny hand with his veiny thick hand.
As an result, Sid opened his eyes.

Sana started breathing heavily as she mumbled, "Ap...apka...shadi...h..huya...na Sakshi di k sath?"

He simply hummed breaking her heart into million of pieces.

"A...ap...yha...kya kar rahe ho phir? Ja...jao unke pass?" she pouted to hold herself from crying.

"Ye Mangal sutra aur Sindoor lene aya hoon. Dena hein na Sakshi ko. Put all this off" he in one go said making her cry. She mumbled softly, "Yehi kyu chaiye? Duja koi kharid lo bazar se"

"Sakshi ko yehi chaiye"

"Kya sab de du ab? Nhi nhi.. Ab log dusra le lena. M chalti hoon" she hurriedly then tried to move but he squeezed her hand tightly saying, "You are going nowhere "

"Wo....mujhe koi aur mil...." she tried to lie but he squeezed her cheeks saying, "Mere baccha tere andar hein. Deke nikal jana. Ya mein khud hi fek ayunga tab"

From "tum" to "tu" & from love to irritation.... This is what she created for herself. She felt numb when her tears drenched his palm with soft mumble, "Baccha apke, meri andar?ma...matlab?". Nervousness grabbed her from all the side.

"I impregnated you " he replied.

Her eyes widened as she mumbled ever more softly, "How?"

"By loading my se*ds in your womb. Aur Details mai bolu? Cuz tum tab to sense mein thi nehi. Sense mein ab ho. That old liar Sana is back now who hides every details from me. Pehle Ravi, Ab Sakshi. Har koi baza jata hein tumhe & like an fu*king idiot you surrender Everytime without even thinking about us. Listen , I know you are hiding & lying to me again. But this time, I do not care. I am not even interested to learn the truth. I can't Everytime run behind you. So, mera baccha mujhe dogey & I'll fly away with it afterwards. Jisse bazana h phir baazti rehna!"

She anxiously looked at him, "fl..fly away where, Siddharth? "

"where your memories wouldn't be able to reach me" he replied as he untied their hands.

Sana went closer him with tears in own eyes & shivering in voice, "A...ap...kais...kaise samhalenge..khudk..wo mera baccha..."

"Kya tumhare baccha? Ye baccha sirf mera hein." saying he pushed own palm inside her kamiz & caressed her stomach taking her breaths away.
"Siddhar....arth" she moaned leaning own forehead on his chest.

"Good woman doesn't moan infront of someone else's husband." he spoke making her open own eyes. He sighed, "Sakshi 's maybe waiting for me "

Sana hold his biceps eagerly, "K...kyu?"

"To have s*x obviously. It's our first night Sana. Tumne khud ye kiya na. Why are you getting anxious? " her face became fully pale as he voiced these to her. He thought to not taunt her MORE as she was pregnant & he couldn't at any cost harm her.so he left the room, leaving a numb Sana behind. She looked around just to find ownself in the guesthouse of the Agnihotri's.

_______________________________

"Kya soch rahe ho Siddharth? " J.M caressed her son's hair.

"Ye gadhi, jaldi sach bolde to accha. Iss halat m I dont want to go rough on her " he exhaustedly told.

"Mein naraz hoon usse. Harbaar darke kuch na kuch bewakoofi karti hein ye ladki. Apni problems voiceout nehi kregi aur kuch na kuch m phaske rhegi" J.M uttered.